Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Capstone Military History Paper- Roman Army
I am in my final couse in my BA for military History and will be writing a approx 100+ page or so paper on my specialty in Military History; Military of Ancient Rome (what I will also specialize in for my masters). I have to come up with my topic/thesis fairly soon. I am new here but thought i would see if anyone had any ideas/directions that might lead me in a direction. I have changed my mind a lot and need a topic in the next week or so. So far i have toyed with; Lack of Reliance on Cavalry (especially in early Roman armies)....Praetorean Guards (political and military impact)....Impact of Individual Awards/Decorations had on success of Roman Legions....Comprehensive study on major Roman defeats (why/how) such as Battles of Teutoburg, Allia, etc
Anyway, I realize these are just topics and not thesis at this point and I am all over the map but just thinking someone might have some fresh suggestions i havent thought of.
Regards
Brent

Messages In This Thread
Final Capstone Military History Paper- Roman Army - by Brent - 05-05-2013, 09:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History of Roman Army Recruitment Calvo 5 3,291 08-08-2013, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Calvo
  what is military history? eugene 10 2,600 04-21-2011, 11:55 PM
Last Post: Alanus
  The influence of the Roman army on the military FlorivsVirilis 7 6,510 03-15-2011, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Sean Manning