Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions regarding construction of a Lorica Squamata
Thank you so very much! The John-Peter Wild couple of pages are exactly what I needed in regards to know how to attach the scales to the lining, it's spacing and method of closing the Lorica. And now I have a real life archeological find/source that is at the basis for my own construction. Thank you for this, I'm truly gratefull.

PS: I managed to download the J.D. Leach & J.J. Wilkes paper. But apart from two seemingly random pages it all apears to be white. I also looked to other sources for the same paper, but they all have the same problem. Most pages are blank. I found it odd, so I put the .PDF file trough an online converter to .docx and now it's fully readable. So thanks for that as well.

I'm very thankfull for your quick but most importnantly all including anwsers. A testament to the awesomeness of this community and this site.

With kind regards,

Jeroen
Jeroen
Lover of all things Rome and it's history...
...also an expert eater of pasta.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Questions regarding construction of a Lorica Squamata - by cannonfodder90 - 01-29-2020, 03:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to build a lorica squamata munazio planco 12 5,974 11-04-2020, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Crispvs
  Squamata construction Crispvs 22 10,085 10-26-2018, 09:45 AM
Last Post: agrimensor
  Making a lorica squamata for a seven year old boy - some questions Iskierka 1 885 10-15-2018, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Crispvs