Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batavi Seniores and Regii
(05-31-2021, 06:28 PM)Till_When? Wrote: Awesome job, Colonel! Where did you order these miniatures from? It'd be great if they were made by an European manufacturer as I'm soon to live in Hungary, but American manufacturers are alright, too; it's just that if I can do without the shipping fees and time from the US, it'd be great.

Hello Paul,

Apologies for not replying sooner. I've only just seen your post.

The figures are mostly Footsore Miniatures with a couple from Foundry and one or two from Black Tree. All of these are UK manufacturers. Footsore seems to have a number of European distributors as well which may be useful in these post-Brexit times. I haven't bought any Foundry figures for a long time but I used to get them on Ebay as Foundry's shipping charges were high back then. I don't whether they've changed since. Black Tree has some very nice Late Roman infantry but unfortunately the company has an awful reputation for reliability (see discussions on TMP). Personally I didn't have any problems on the one or two occasions I ordered from them but that was about 15 years ago!

Cordialement,

Le Colonel

Oh, and thank you for the kind comments, on this and the previous thread.

Messages In This Thread
Batavi Seniores and Regii - by Colonel Chabert - 04-19-2021, 09:10 PM
RE: Batavi Seniores and Regii - by dadlamassu - 04-20-2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Batavi Seniores and Regii - by domitius - 05-17-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: Batavi Seniores and Regii - by Till_When? - 05-31-2021, 06:28 PM
RE: Batavi Seniores and Regii - by Colonel Chabert - 06-18-2021, 11:59 AM