Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens?
Although I do appreciate that a host can be forced to take a site offline for a few hours or even days for structural maintenance - after all 99% uptime still means up to 3.6 days per year offline - the events of the last few days have made me decide to find another host for Romanarmy.com. Moreover, we were pushing the space limits and were already way over the traffic limit. In short, we'll be moving. This will mean that in the near future the site will be offline for an hour or so (but you'll see the message 'This board has been disabled by the administrator') after which it will be up at the new host. I expect that Romanarmy.com will then have to make do with an ugly url for a few days until the domain name is transferred as well. You WILL be able to use RAT during that time and if you go to this url, you'll simply be redirected.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine

Messages In This Thread
Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - by Jasper Oorthuys - 03-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Re: Romanarmy.com was offline! Now what happens? - by Anonymous - 03-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Deo Gratias! - by Ivlivs·Aemilivs·Celer - 03-12-2006, 03:46 AM