Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Political Re-Enactment Modernized
Salvete optimi Romani! I am Quintus Valerius Scerio, né Chris Weimer, active Roman. I am also a Classics and Ancient Mediterranean major, and am very interested in actualizing, in a fashion similar to what so many here have done, ancient Rome, modernized for current society.

Many here, and I do admire this, are dedicated to living and embracing the military lifestyle Rome espoused, and likewise, I wish to do the same politically and, if possible, in every way of my life. I want to speak Rome, hear Rome, smell Rome, breathe Rome.

Rome is something to everyone, at least I assume everyone here. My question to thee milites is, Are you interested in Roman political life? Would you be interested in a society that not only encouraged and supported Roman militarity, but politics and daily activity?

I am part of a society which once held those aspirations, but since tapered off from lack of support. I am here in this very Roman group to see if any here are interested as well in these things. Is there any among you who share the same interests above?

very best,

Chris Weimer aka Q. Valerius Scerio

Messages In This Thread
Roman Political Re-Enactment Modernized - by Chris Weimer - 10-11-2006, 10:42 PM
Re: Roman Political Re-Enactment Modernized - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 10-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Roman Politics - by Caius Fabius - 10-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Re: Roman Politics - by Chris Weimer - 10-20-2006, 06:12 PM
generic links - by Caius Fabius - 10-20-2006, 11:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was the political system of the Roman Republic unique? Corvus 3 2,013 08-01-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: CaesarAugustus