Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mall Ninja
Quote:Jeff, cheers!

I now have tea coming down my nostrils after reading this :lol: :lol: :lol:

This part especially:

Quote:I wonder…

But then again I think of the mayors nephew, his face distored with tears and terror, the GAP employees who asked for my autograph, and had to settle for a cover identity’s signature, the flashbangs, and their acrid scent, the small of napalm in the evening breeze, as I crouch behind a shopping cart in the parking lot, the target practice with my dearest comrades and friends, the members of my teams, and our live fire exercises-Can I leave it all behind? should I?

Or is my life better spent as the silent, alert, stalwart, invisible guardian of the free mall…

I cannot tell.

Ah yes, the mayor's nephew...and the horrid depravity they saved him from. My father and I still trot out that line and giggle helplessly :lol:
---AH Mervla, aka Joel Boynton
Legio XIIII, Gemina Martia Victrix
Quote:We would never consider using any missles larger than our modified surplus Shrikes

Wow. That is classic :lol:
Paul Basar - Member of Wildfire Game\'s Project 0 AD
Wildfire Games - Project 0 A.D.
Thanks for the link. That was hilarious. Isn't it amazing how the "ninjitsu" master (probably watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles the movie and Power Rangers in the same week) keeps getting promoted in his Rapid Response Team at the mall. There really must be the need for a tactical unit where he is. Those guys stealing pennies from the wishing well really need a lesson. Take copper, get some lead punks.

Seriously, hopefully he's just the typical low-confidence not too bright geek type that lies with the hopes of getting respect from others and not an actual serious danger to safety (most likely his own since he's probably more likely to shoot his nuts off mimicking Lethal Weapon roll on the ground moves). If he is the later hopefully his mall is nowhere near where I live though most likely he probably got fired a long time ago. Thats if he ever worked the job to begin with.

I actually do work armed security and I think I'll take it to work and put it up on the board for a laugh. Probably under the title "Rambo goes to the mall". Thanks again.
Derek D. Estabrook
....has anyone considered that it is all 'a bit too good to be true'?
Maybe the Mall Ninja is a prankster with a good sense of humour who has missed his vocation as a comedy writer !!! :lol: :lol:
"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori " - Horace
(It is a sweet and proper thing to die for ones country)

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff
Quote:....has anyone considered that it is all 'a bit too good to be true'?
Maybe the Mall Ninja is a prankster with a good sense of humour who has missed his vocation as a comedy writer !!! :lol: :lol:

I sincerely hope you are right Paul.

If for real people like him have the potential to wreck a lot of havoc.

So I hope you are right or the other member who said something about "tactical pyjamas"

Kind regards
Quote:..

BINGO!!! :wink:
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
WOW! That is good stuff, makes me wonder how many times I've been saved with out knowing it Big Grin lol:

Renius/Greg German
Renius/Greg German
Legio VI FFC
Thanks. My best laugh this week.

Sadly, there are folks like that, who don't know the difference between what they write is real and what you and I might agree is real. I suspect they are found in more nations than just the US of A, though we seem to have a special 'gift" for breeding such.
"Fugit irreparabile tempus" (Irrecoverable time glides away) Virgil

Ron Andrea
Yeah, that's funny. Why would it upset Americans? Are you tellig me you don't have forks in Euroland? :-Þ Dorks are everywhere!
DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS
a.k.a.: Marsh Wise
Legio IX Hispana www.legioix.org

Alteris renumera duplum de quoquo tibi numeraverunt

"A fondness for power is implanted in most men, and it is natural to abuse it when acquired." -- Alexander Hamilton

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.... But then I repeat myself." ~Mark Twain

[img size=150]http://www.romanobritain.org/Graphics/marsh_qr1.png[/img]
(Oooh, Marshall, you cannot use an icky modern QR code, it is against all policies and rules.)
Yes, dorks are everywhere. More's the pity.
"Fugit irreparabile tempus" (Irrecoverable time glides away) Virgil

Ron Andrea
Quote:I am willing to bet this guy lives at home with his parents, and has Tactical pajamas!

Yeah, ones that have red hearts in the shape of padlocks.

...Or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underoos...

Or that horrific excuse Naruto *shudder*
Andy Volpe
"Build a time machine, it would make this [hobby] a lot easier."
https://www.facebook.com/LegionIIICyr/
Legion III Cyrenaica ~ New England U.S.
Higgins Armory Museum 1931-2013 (worked there 2001-2013)
(Collection moved to Worcester Art Museum)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mall Ninja????? Robbie Phillips 4 1,075 01-12-2009, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Renius