Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evilness
I am 42% evil.

Andrew
Andrew James Beaton
Looking for ancient coins of Gallienus, Postumus, Victorinus, Tetricus I and II, and the Severan Era!
38%... ! ....all this effort and only 38%!

I only answered the questions as an adult. If I included my juvenile expieriences, I'm sure I would have done better.

As to the question of breaking the law, it does not distinguish between pettty misdomeaners (like a parking ticket) and anyhing more serious.

And as a cop you are required to lie: "Yes mam!, We take your call about the demented dwarves hired by the CIA hiding in your basement very seriously! We'll be right there!" Plus there are a lot of fun things you get to do when you are in the military which dont count here... Wishing people harm, or revenge (or more) comes with both jobs.

And what was that about making fun of retarded people? Is not that why we have elections every 2 to 4 years at the state and local level?

The more I think about this test, the more I realize if you don't score over 50 you are not doing your job.

R. Izard
You Are 16% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!

:lol:
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Quote:You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Maybe that should read:

"You are good. So good, that you make normal people squirm. "

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
that would explain a lot.... :wink:
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
***You Are 36% Evil***

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

How Evil Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/

THIRTY-SIX PERCENT?!!

That's an outrageous score to give to a bloke like me! You lot are ******* DEAD when I find you. I'm NICE, me - AND kind to animals. This is what I get for being HONEST .

I do think people who use italicised capitals should be SHOT, though.
Quote:Ahem. I think this test raises interesting questions.

I know and admire people who want to save this planet and prefer not to have children. I also know atheists who "do good things", not because they think they will go to heaven but because they think that they have to take responsibility for society. According to this test, they would count as evil, whereas "breeding believers" would immediately have a bonus.

If I were to define evil, I think it has something to do with being unable to control these passions.

Jona (18% evil - perhaps also a bit too serious, at this moment)

I think your "atheists-with-a-social-conscience" deserve a bonus, but I don't see why "breeding believers" wouldn't. I know a lot of them, and they do tend to raise their children with love and care, thus making them good and useful citizens, who are a net gain to society. Very importantly, Christians don't believe that believing ALONE saves them "The demons in Hell believe, and tremble" - so, not a lot of bonus there!

I can't agree with your definition of evil, on the grounds that it seems to imply no choice. Those who can't help themselves are not evil, those who choose to do evil because it pleases them, are. ( I'm not talking here about
kinky sex between consenting adults - I'm not referring to that kind of pleasure).
Quote:Those who can't help themselves are not evil, those who choose to do evil because it pleases them, are.
I agree. I should, indeed, have written: "willing to control passions", or something like that. Of course, it's all about choice.

About the babies: I was a bit exaggerating. But I do think that not liking babies does not make a person evil. There are perfectly sensible reasons to abhor from procreation. Of course many parents, at least in Europe, love their children; but another type of love, a love for the survival of humankind, can be shown by not having children. Anyhow, this is off topic.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Bit dissappointed that I am not the meanest now but it is true that the makers of the test were VERY SUBJECTIVE!
Kind regards.
Tarby wrote:

Quote:Wow! Mary Poppins!!!

Oh thanks :roll: Just as long as Dick Van Dyke don't turn up with his 'orrible cod Cock-er-knee accent, I'll be fine. Oh! Does being rude about DVD's accent count as being mean, or am I just stating the bleedin' obvious?
Quote:About the babies: I was a bit exaggerating. But I do think that not liking babies does not make a person evil. There are perfectly sensible reasons to abhor from procreation.

Have to agree with you there! Big Grin
Quote:***You Are 48% Evil***

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

Better submit to you fate now :twisted:

Don't start that "resistance is futile" stuff on a Thespian!
I, myself don't feel like giving birth do, and raising a kid. The reason of which is that they take up too much of one's time, and are a strain on one's economy; at the age of five they will demand you to buy them stuff like cell phones, brand clothes etc. to boot.
Quote:***You Are 36% Evil***

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.

How Evil Are You?
http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/

THIRTY-SIX PERCENT?!!

That's an outrageous score to give to a bloke like me! You lot are ******* DEAD when I find you. I'm NICE, me - AND kind to animals. This is what I get for being HONEST .

I do think people who use italicised capitals should be SHOT, though.

Evil, you? Smile No way, dude.
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]
You Are 64% Evil
You are very evil. And you're too evil to care.
Those who love you probably also fear you. A lot
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
Waaaah.. Confusedhock:
You Are 42% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

Haven't most of us illegally downloaded music online..... to make sure we like it before buying :twisted: :wink:

regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-