Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New recruits
Salvete commilitones!

I'm back after a while Big Grin cry: , so I've changed them to register again. But how can I get my old and complete username again?

Valete semper,
TITUS

IULIANE VIVAS!
Email me
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Come back test
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
I'm Ethan Gruber. I graduated from The Pennsylvania State University in 2005 with a degree in history, focusing primarily on Roman/ancient history. I currently work for one of the many digital history departments for the University of Virginia, where I would ultimately like to enter their ancient history PhD program, which is an extension of their classics department.
Ethan Gruber
Welcome Ethan! Make yourself at home. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Greetings webmaster, I'm "Lupus" from Athens (Greece), a TRUE DEVOTED Spartan "follower", even if my origin is TOTAL IONIC (!)...

Sorry I didn't introdused myself yet...

My real name is latin, the name of the founder of ROME: Romilos (or "Rumulus" in latin).
I'm 35 years old (as you can see under my avatar), I'm married ("fresh-meet"!) and I'm working as illustrator/CG designer for 11 years by now (last 6, in "Grey World Wide Corp.", here in Athens).

So... Deeply regards and I'm "heading" back to the "Greek department" of the forum!

"KHAIRE"!
aka Romilos

"Ayet`, oh Spartan euandro... koroi pateron poliatan... laia men itin provalesthe,
...dori d`eutolmos anhesthe, ...mi phidomenoi tas zoas. Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!
"
- The Lacedaimonian War Tune -
Quote:I currently work for one of the many digital history departments for the University of Virginia, where I would ultimately like to enter their ancient history PhD program, which is an extension of their classics department.
At Virginia you have access to a huge amount of American civil war material too... my other special interest. You are doubly blessed. Welcome.
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Quote:I'm married ("fresh-meet"!)
Not sure if the parenthetical comment means you're a newlywed, but if so, congratulations. Marriage is a wonderful estate for those who are called to it. My wife and I celebrate our thirtieth anniversary next week, and I could not be happier.
Robert Stroud
The New Scriptorium
Salve!!
You are welcome Lvpvs!!
Another member of the mare nostrvm in the RAT.
Vale!!
QUIM RÍPODAS
LEGIO PRIMA GERMANICA/SEPTIMANI SENIORES
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.primagermanica.com">http://www.primagermanica.com
"Salve" to you too, "Tibisius"...

Thanks...

(BTW - OUTSTANDING re-contruction Legion outfit!!!)
aka Romilos

"Ayet`, oh Spartan euandro... koroi pateron poliatan... laia men itin provalesthe,
...dori d`eutolmos anhesthe, ...mi phidomenoi tas zoas. Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!
"
Webmaster Jasper Oorthuys, I wonder if you have a descent photo of yours, wearing a fine ancient outfit...

Seams to me, everybody here, is been in a festival wearing fine outfits...

So, I just wonder what you own...
aka Romilos

"
Nope. Big Grin
Why?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Just wonder... I thought, everybody here own a ponoply or two! Big Grin
aka Romilos

"
Big Grin Ah, but that's where you are mistaken. RAT is for and by Roman history buffs, among whom are many reenactors, but not exclusively so.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Copy that (too).
aka Romilos

"