Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUGBY! Here we go...!
And the nearest Ireland has to a pack are the Clonmell foxhounds Big Grin D
Jon R.
There are no real truths, just stories. (Zuni)
john the bull.
Paul(the man mountion) O connel

And englang have the luck to have brian ashdown as a manager :twisted:
"The Kaiser knows the Munsters,
by the Shamrock on their caps,
And the famous Bengal Tiger, ever ready for a scrap,
And all his big battalions, Prussian Guards and grenadiers,
Fear to face the flashing bayonets of the Munster Fusiliers."

Go Bua
Nice one Shane Big Grin Could be worse. We might have got a Taff.
Well you should beat Georgia but what about France 8)
Then the Pumas'.Tough last two.
Oh yeah! England3 Russia0
Jon R Big Grin
England will be put on a pedistell by the press and as soon they make a boobo they will be killed by them. (the press are englands worst prob)

P.S England are crap at every sport :twisted:

Go Bua
36-0 .Man we got off lucky. I thought it would be about 60-3.
Can't wait till the Hurling world cup :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jon R.
The PRC are shure to win at the Hurling Tongue

Go Bua
What a weekend! Stayed glued to the TV from 4:30 Sunday morning till Sunday night.. ..

Georgia... damm!

The minnows are getting better, getting hungrier. Four more years. I just hope the Eagles can stay together that long. We have no depth, no real continuity! Imagine if Americans got it through our heads and figured out what a real ovoid should look like!

We did watch a bit of Gridiron on Sunday. Caught a commentator commenting on how hard So-and-so was playing.. "Did you see how exhausted he looked, Bob! Man he's in every play! What a Monster!!" This was after 10 minutes of game clock time which in Gridiron is about 2 minutes of actual play... what a joke..

Good news! The wife finally understands the difference between a ruck and a maul.

Rugby's for Women, NFL's for Girls

or as the wife said...

It's Rugby... of course size matters!

Sean / Hibernicus
Hibernicus

LEGIO IX HISPANA, USA

You cannot dig ditches in a toga!

[url:194jujcw]http://www.legio-ix-hispana.org[/url]
A nationwide club with chapters across N America
Eagles doing very well ! Argentina and Georgia upsetting the script ! (Great Stuff! ) Smile
For us Wallaby fans, we are past a major hurdle ( Wales in Wales) and on track for a huge clash with the all-conquering A.B's ! :?

Our biggest concern is injuries , but so far Larkham and Mortlock ( both key players) survive. Unlike the A.B's, who could field two equally good sides. Sad
How we Aussie Rugby Union supporters lament the fact that our two number one football codes are Rugby League(world champions, of course), and Australian rules (similar to Gaelic, but with an oval ball.) with soccer trailing them and Rugby Union a long way last !! Cry

Mind you, if the A.B's fear any body, it is us in a semi-final, and we have been their nemesis many times before........ :lol:
"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori " - Horace
(It is a sweet and proper thing to die for ones country)

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff
I'm disappointed that I didn't see the SA/England match on friday, but one of my friends told me that England were lucky to get 0 :lol:
Pity Wales only turned up for the second half against Aus, but what a cracking 40 minutes that 2nd half was. Ireland's games against Argentina and France are so big now - they should be really good too. But as Sean says, it's great to see the '2nd tier' countries giving it a go - well done Georgia and Romania especially for their performances.
Quote:I'm disappointed that I didn't see the SA/England match on friday, but one of my friends told me that England were lucky to get 0

...that was about the size of it :? - the only England player to make any impression was the full-back Jason...(name escapes me.)....until he went off injured having been battered to a pulp by the 'bok defence.
You can probably count yourself fortunate not to have seen it. The 'Boks clinically dismantled poor England.......

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff
It hurts when i say this but fair Fu'''''s to Georgia they played with huge heart Cry

Go Bua
Did any one see the ireland/france game Cry Cry Cry Cry

Go Bua
Yeah. My Irish part is weeping. ROG had a bit of a shocker and they never got going. I'm afraid I can't see them getting the bonus point against Argentina who I have to say are playing really well.

The SA/Tonga game this afternoon was an absolute cracker.
Wallabies getting better and better.....but alas clearly have some chinks in their defence - better get that sorted before we meet the A.B.'s !! Sad

'Boks looking ominously awesome !! :roll:

A.B's showing some vulnerability - no less than 20 handling mistakes against Scotland 'B' team Smile

Paul McDonnell-Staff
The A.Bs will win the world cup :twisted:

Go Bua

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  to MUCH Rugby! Hibernicus 10 1,949 05-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Last Post: ParthianBow