Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT Gift exchange DRAWING 11/10/07
Today I received a package with a gift from materfamilias, and it was a very beautifull Sling, including 3 bullets. Very nice present! Thank you! Hope to use it soon!
ALA I BATAVORUM
Christmas has come early eh?
Sulla Felix

AKA Barry Coomber

COH I BATAVORVM MCRPF
Well, I guess Caius Tarquitus doesn't want anything from me :lol:
Still waiting for that address...better hurry as I will be offshore untill after Xmas....Times a running out! :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Wes and Stefanos, your gifts are on the way, first-class. Please let me know when you receive the package. :wink:

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Well Caius, sorry but you won't be getting anything now until after christmas....
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Today I've received the Gift from Stefanos!!!!! Big Grin

[Image: Selides1.jpg]...Hmm! what could it be?

[Image: Selides2.jpg]...Whoaaaaaah! a Selides!
===================================================

Thank you very much Stefane...this magazine is Super!!!!

I love something in shield device!...The Emblem of Rhodas...I use to have a girlfriend that I was after, called Rocio(Rose derivation), but I use to called her like the island, it give me some flash back righ away lol!!!

Super!...Venetians & much more!.....Eucharisto poli Big Grin

Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
What mag is that Gioi?
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Quote:What mag is that Gioi?

Hi Ivan!

is a greek magazine serie like the one of RAT, but greekey!

Istorikes Selides its called...Dont know when they gona publish it in english Sad

PS: some stuff is on the way for u mate :wink:

Quote:PS: some stuff is on the way for u mate
[Image: FM2060~Family-Guy-Quagmire-Posters.jpg]
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Gioi hooked me up!! Some DVD's of Roman movies and the Barbarian Expansion pack for Rome Total War.......THanks!!
Titvs Calidivs Agricola
Wes Olson

Twas a woman that drove me to drink, and I never thanked her. W.C. Fields
Quote:Gioi hooked me up!! Some DVD's of Roman movies and the Barbarian Expansion pack for Rome Total War.......THanks!!

Good to know you like it!!!

BTW:...Wes your gift arrived today...super!!!, the soundtrack I did wanted for so long of HBO Rome!!! Confusedhock: ....A book of Plato, & u wrote me a nice wishing card, as well Stefanos!....

That was something nice that I forget to do, I was in a hurry to sended you both your gifts....my apologize :oops:

BTW: I made an embarrassing clip listening to your soundtrack with my daughter, that maked me look bad on camera...but that was a way to thank you & have fun with my daughter, that usually dance any soundtrack lol!

Clip----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBED78q9iH4 :lol:

I picked up my gift from Robert an hour ago, and couldn't help but unwrap it right away!

A replica of a 350 BC Greek utility knife! Big Grin

But come on, the knife clearly indicates that Robert has had way more experience than the letter suggests!

Thank you, Robert! I love it! Smile
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]
Quote:I picked up my gift from Robert an hour ago, and couldn't help but unwrap it right away!

A replica of a 350 BC Greek utility knife! Big Grin

But come on, the knife clearly indicates that Robert has had way more experience than the letter suggests!

Thank you, Robert! I love it! Smile

Thats very neat Sussane! Smile

PS: I love your signature Smile

Susanne Arvidsson
Quote:I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off! - Paul Allen, Thespian

Gosh, Susanne, you have me blushing :oops: No, really, first time I tried anything like this!
I recieved three VERY great 1 oz. lead sling slugs, one marked Peroni and two Coh I Bat (guess who sent those) and a very well made Roman utillity knife. Off to make a proper scabbard to proudly dangle it from my belt! And a sling, of course, but that will have to wait until after I have made all the stuff I pledged Jasper for his band of Batavians :lol: Spearheads, never tried those before!
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
Quote:PS: I love your signature

Well, what Paul said in that quote was one of THE funniest things I've ever read on this forum... needless to say that I miss him tons. Cry
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gift Exchange!!That time of year!! Wes 14 2,950 12-17-2010, 04:28 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Christmas Exchange problems Wes 14 2,723 03-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Libitina
  RAT Christmas Exchange Wes 68 14,158 02-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Libitina