Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you from?
I'm from Mediolanum, ahem Milano in Italy. Capital of Roman Empire from 293 to 404 AD.<br>
Ciao a tutti!<br>
Luca <p></p><i></i>
Luca Bonacina
Provincia Cisalpina - Mediolanum
www.cisalpina.net
I am from big bad beautiful Lutetia Parisii, a.k.a Paris, France, the most beautiful city in the world with New York.<br>
In don't mean ex-aequo. I mean Paris is the most beautiful city in the world and so is New York.<br>
The reverse is also true.<br>
Never mind.. Private joke between some NYC friends of mine and yours truly.<br>
I lived in Geneva (Switzerland), Cambridge (England), Beyrouth, New York, Washington D.C., Nice (French Riviera...) and finally back to Paris. I travelled to other countries like Morocco, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Texas and Mexico. Mexico was just on the other side of the border at Yuma, for a tequila run with honorable members of the US Air Force.<br>
Honorable but drunk, but I won't name names..<br>
And yes, Texas. Ask any Texan: Texas is a country "jest south'o Merka".<br>
I've noticed one thing: The proportion of pains in the (beep) and other assorted nuisances is exactly the same in all those countries. So is the proportion of decent people.<br>
I've been committing acts of aggravated journalism for the last thirty years or so, including at the White House, Pentagon and State Dept. and that was really fun.<br>
But well, I didn't get arrested. <p></p><i></i>
It would be helpful if people would fill out their Personal Profile. That way you could easily click and see, "oh, yeah, Gaius from California, Drusus from Spain, or Bill that makes the excellent swords.â€ÂÂ
I could not agree more on this. Would be nice to know if there was somebody close enough to create a gathering with.....if only we knew.............<br>
<br>
<br>
Tib <p></p><i></i>