Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playmobil Legion
Hard to imagine a Playmobil aftermarket, but I'd definitely buy those helmets.
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Greetings,
Idea A small modification you all can do is to take off the hair of the "Emperor" and do like wise for one of the musculataed officers, change the beard from the former and add it to the later, put back on the hair and "voila" instant "Hadrian" in armor. Try it, as it is rather "cute".

I also have the Galley, and as finances allow, am picking up "extras" in order to make a "Century".
The so-called "Roman Fighter" is supposed to be a Praetorian so I have 6 of those surrounding my "Hadrian". When the Roman family gets released, I shall have to put together an Antinous...sigh!
Have fun
Larry Mager
a.k.a. Vitruvius
Larry A. Mager
Quote:Now that is some impressive work -- The Rocketeer is great, as are the Romans, but those Spartans really take the prize.

It would be great if Lego had a range of sets for Ancient Rome, Egypt, etc similar to their Knights & Vikings. Perhaps some day they will. :?

:wink:

Narukami

Wish and you shall receive. Egyptians are out already in Germany:

[url:1wu44gqp]http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Search-Show?cgid=Aegypter[/url]
Aka
Christoph
I need a cornicen! That ought to be easy for Playmobil.
Quote:Egyptians are out already in Germany:
I think they have a video animation that shows all the pieces. Very impressive!
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Ave,
If ANYONE knows if or when That gentleman decides to sell those helments, PLEASE let me know! Iknow, I know "too much time on my hands" Big Grin lol:
Thanks,
Larry Mager
a.k.a. Vitruvius
Larry A. Mager

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New roman playmobil? Luca 5 2,309 12-20-2006, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat