Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you been doing over Christmas??
I had a puppy that thought chewing cables was a hoot!

one day there was a bright flash from the back room, and lo and behold puppy never chewed cables again Confusedhock:

She grew up a little daft tho'! :roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I had a puppy that thought chewing cables was a hoot!

one day there was a bright flash from the back room, and lo and behold puppy never chewed cables again Confusedhock:

She grew up a little daft tho'! :roll:

My brother used to have chinchilla's. He often had them running around free in his student room. Once one of them chewed through a cable and got electrocuted. The hapless animal didn't survive the adventure. So be carefull with that bunny!

Vale,
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
Absolutely! My bunny loved to chew on any kind of wires. I had to make my room complately bunny-safe if I let him out. And don't leave books on the floor unless you plan to read them again!

Quote: I'm with you on the family thing. Stayed with my family for three nights but my Mum's fella decided to commandeer the TV remote control so was darts, boring drama, darts and a bit more darts. The highlight was going to see Enchanted :? D

Well, after this holidays, I'm making it a point *not* to stay with relatives in the future. BTW, Were you being sarcastic in that last remark about Enchanted? (I hope so) Confusedhock: :lol:
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]
Thanks for the bunny tips!

Enchanted was actually rather sweet :oops: It was my oldest daughters 6th birthday so that's the only reason I saw it... honest lol
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Ok then, seeing as how it was a mum-and-daughter outing! :lol: Big Grin

Here's some of the pressies I got! Well, i actually bought the books for myself while in Chicago, and the DVDs my cool husband bought for me. Though, i'm surprised he didn't buy me the HBO Rome series - I'd been eyeing them for months and giving hints ("buy these for me!"). I suspect he's a bit jealous of Marc Antony. :wink:

[Image: Presents2007.jpg]
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Wow, what cool taste , for a girl :wink: :lol:

I don't have that one, Byzantine infantry...... i'll have to get it!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
What did I do over Christmas... to deserve this!

I was ill from friday before Christmas.. to today, in fact. Nothing serious, just a heavy cold, but just when it got better it got worse. Saps your strength.. I had planned to finish an article but besides reading I could not get one letter done. :evil:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:4 month old British Giant cross bunny
Well if you talk nicely to him, and find out what's the matter, perhaps his crossness will subside? :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Wow, what cool taste , for a girl :wink: :lol:

I don't have that one, Byzantine infantry...... i'll have to get it!

I haven't read it yet, but the Ross Cowan book is very good, and both have fantastic illustrations by Angus McBride.

Here is the ISBN# if you want to look for that book: 978-1-84603-105-2, Byzantine Infantryman by Timothy Dawson. Smile
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Quote:
Quote:4 month old British Giant cross bunny
Well if you talk nicely to him, and find out what's the matter, perhaps his crossness will subside? :lol:

*groans* Tongue
Kat x

Christmas was quiet (apart from making a lot of crests for Jef! :wink: )

New Year's eve I spent playing guitar in my friends rock band at a Biker club fancy dress party! That was cool!

Super hangover the next day! :?

Then I got a sinus infection Cry Cry
Back to work now though.

p.s. those English bunnies have nothing on the German Giant!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/handsoff/130703214/
Quote:What did I do over Christmas... to deserve this!

I was ill from friday before Christmas.. to today, in fact. Nothing serious, just a heavy cold, but just when it got better it got worse. Saps your strength.. I had planned to finish an article but besides reading I could not get one letter done. :evil:

That's when you take off from work and stay at home! I hate re-occuring colds. Most annoying! Take a ton of vitamin C and drink lots of herb tea while you read in bed. That's the best cure.
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Quote:New Year's eve I spent playing guitar in my friends rock band at a Biker club fancy dress party! That was cool!

Sounds it and beats the pants off my new years eve!

Quote:p.s. those English bunnies have nothing on the German Giant!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/handsoff/130703214/

Yeah there's a Flemish giant at Longleat, up the road and he was scary!
Kat x

Quote:
vergilius:u9b9wlre Wrote:hey !! I'm getting married in a few months ! Confusedhock:

What did you do wrong?
Adam's first peaceful repose was his last one !!!
Daniyal Steel Crafts
Alauddin & Vijay
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel