Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invasio Barbororum: Flagellum Dei; Late Roman BI Mod
Robert,

go to the link for BI on your desktop. right click, then go to 'properties.' there should be a tab called 'version,' and a list of items will be on your left, and their descriptions on the right. Go to almost the bottom and click 'version,' and it will say what version it is.

Then you just download IBFD from [url:5x4fkrvm]http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=61497[/url] <-Here.

First download IBFD 7. Install into the RTW folder- so it will look like 'C:\\Program Files\\The Creative Assembly\\Rome: Total War' in the installation destination menu. click 'ok' and it will install. Then get IBFD 7.03 patch, download and install the same way.

It will make a new mod folder in the RTW directory, and so you can play RTW vanilla (unmodded) and BI vanilla ass well. If you have another mod that overwrites the game files-such as Roma Surrectum-it won't work. [/url]
"Marcus Hortensius Castus"
or, to those interested,
"Kyle Horton"

formerly Horton III
I hate hordes!!! I have spent all my money with federatii and mercs fighting against visigothics, defeating all their big armies one by one, and when I recapture Ravena, the horde appears again!! plenty of soldiers! a lot of cities have been sacked (including Rome) and I got no money to rebuild anything or create any unit! Sad

This is the end... my only friend, the end... Sad
Javier Sánchez

"A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient"
[Image: 76946975ce3.png]
Try an ERE campaign to learn the Roman Ropes, or try a constantius campaign.
"Marcus Hortensius Castus"
or, to those interested,
"Kyle Horton"

formerly Horton III
:lol:

To tell you guys the truth, I only use the mod to play battles and not the campaigns.

One major difference in the mod is the removal of those HUGE stone fortifications that resemble the Great Wall of China more than any Roman walls I've ever seen Confusedhock:

For some reason, they added Buddhism to the religions - to which my reaction was : WTF ?! So much for realism I guess. Why didn't it just get lumped with 'paganism' ? :roll:

Another change in the campaigns is the time period : I think it's closer to the end of the 4th century as opposed to end of Julian's reign.

~Theo
Jaime
I made an historical battle for IBFD.

I wanted to do from a long time ago a historical battle for IBFD. I made the battle of Dara because I really admire Belisarius as one of the best generals of Late Antiquity.
This is my first battle with the BI engine. I hope you like it.

About the battle:
- Saddly Belisarius is called Basiliscus because I couldnt find the name Belisarius in IBFD.
- I scripted the Sassanid army so the AI shouldn't make weird things when you control the Romans.
- I used Procopius and Goldsworthy for the landscape and units.

Well here is the file for you to download.

http://rapidshare.com/files/104983376/Dara.zip.html

For installing remember to have IBFD and extract the file to this direction.
Rome - Total War\\ibfd\\data\\world\\maps\\battle\\custom
Eduardo Camacho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The End of an Era. Invasio Barbarorum Tournament. BroskiDerpman 5 2,569 02-22-2014, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Proximus
  RTW Invasio Barbarorum Flagellum Dei Natuspardo 0 3,115 02-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Natuspardo
  RTW - BI:Invasio Barbarorum:Flegellum Dei - Anyone tried it? Thiudareiks Flavius 0 1,236 06-27-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Thiudareiks Flavius