Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me in another life
Al Swearengen for World President. He'll sort any problems out - quickly and surely.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:Al Swearengen for World President. He'll sort any problems out - quickly and surely.

:lol: I've only seen the first series so far but I adore him! The Lovejoy guy plays him so well.
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
I wish I could buy it for the folks, but I'm scared they'd learn a few too many 'new words'. :wink:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
[It sounds cool Big Grin lol: [/quote]

Don't watch world war one and two movies. You'll be needing a lot of costumes afterwards !
Patrick Van Calck
Quote:I wish I could buy it for the folks, but I'm scared they'd learn a few too many 'new words'. :wink:

Hahaha yes, instead of mentally calling people "morons" they've now become "c*** *******" :lol: But he has a poetic way with it I feel.
Kat x

Quote:[It sounds cool Big Grin lol:

Quote:Don't watch world war one and two movies. You'll be needing a lot of costumes afterwards !

I've just started watching Firefly. Gonna be pricey if I need to reconstruct a space ship :?
Kat x

There's a guy offshore who does leatherwork for western re-enactors Muskiteer. John......second name escapes me, short guy, usually has a bushy beard, from scotland, in his mid 50's maybe?

Perhaps you know him?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I've just started watching Firefly. Gonna be pricey if I need to reconstruct a space ship :? [/quote]

Take some drugs and you'll be in space in no time Smile
Patrick Van Calck
Cool, Firefly! Big Grin

Speaking of other lives ...
[Image: Browncoats.jpg]

... that's right, I'm the tall guy with a goatee!
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]
Good disguise, Senovara! I'd never have recognized you. BTW, that liquor looks pretty unintoxicating... :lol: Quite literally "Drinks on the house", eh? :lol: :lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
The girl on the right is your brother...or b/f then? :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I think she's one of the bottles on the top shelf
Patrick Van Calck
:lol: :lol:

"We ain't a-leavin' til' we get them drinks!"
Sara T.
RAT Rules for Posting

Courage is found in unlikely places. [size=75:2xx5no0x] ~J.R.R Tolkien[/size]
Quote:
muskitear:3vvsu3vg Wrote:
Senovara:3vvsu3vg Wrote::lol: :lol:

Woah, is that a cowboy convention!?
No. Thats a western town in Kent called Laredo. You can find it it in www.Laredo.org.uk/ . I am occasionally part of the western scene here. NOT LINE DANCING. THATS SWEARING!!!!!!
The somberero is from Mexico. The boots are Buffalo Runners (1870s repro) from Texas. Spurs from Mexico.The pants were originally from Horsefly Texas but I made them into split pants with the leatherwork. I made the Charro jacket the gunbelt and holster. The gun. 1873 Colt repro blankfire .38. The occasion was Christmas 2006

Think I read about it in a reenactment magazine. Where abouts in Kent is it? I grew up in North Kent - New Ash Green/Hartley.
Its a Fawkham Green at the back of Brands Hatch Race track off the A20
Mike Carroll.
LEGIIAVG

Dying aint much of a living.
Quote:There's a guy offshore who does leatherwork for western re-enactors Muskiteer. John......second name escapes me, short guy, usually has a bushy beard, from scotland, in his mid 50's maybe?

Perhaps you know him?
I dont know him, Maybe he is known to the northern groups.
Im darn sarf mate. But there is a town under construction up your wqay called 'Tranquility' There is reference to it on that site ad I posted. The poster is JB he is very anal about it. They got planning from the council to do it.
Mike Carroll.
LEGIIAVG

Dying aint much of a living.