Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome Total War
Quote:I know someone who has won as Seleucids (who also get cataphracts), but I always get clobbered between the Egyptians and the Parthians, so I've never gotten far.
Winning as the "limped" Seleucids in vanilla RTW is much easier, by far, than the full Seleucid Empire as seen in mods like EB, RTR, and XGM.
Travis A.
If you play the game, then don't forget to use my horse-reskin (and a bit of remodelling):
http://home.arcor.de/berzelmayr/pinarius-horses.zip
--- Marcus F. ---
Quote:If you play the game, then don't forget to use my horse-reskin (and a bit of remodelling):
http://home.arcor.de/berzelmayr/pinarius-horses.zip
How about a screenshot of it, so I can see if I like it or not?
Travis A.
I'm starting to see that more and more TWCenter people are on this forum... I'm pretty sure that the SigniferOne on here is the same as TWC.
Cpl David Graham

Member of the Roma Surrectum mod team
Quote:I'm starting to see that more and more TWCenter people are on this forum... I'm pretty sure that the SigniferOne on here is the same as TWC.
I don't blame them. I've already learned a few things here and there that it probably would have taken a lot longer to find elsewhere.
Travis A.
Hi,

Hey guys have you seen the new RTR VII youtube channel? Big Grin

You can check out their latest videos and some of the old ones in there.

www.youtube.com/RTRVII

I already add the channel.

By the way, there is also one about EB called EBFoot where you can check out a video preview of EBII.
Eduardo Camacho
Quote:If it's like the original Rome Total War, (the version you have) you have to win the 50 province campaign, then you can play most of the others. Some of them have almost no chance of winning, so it's just as well you can't play them...I have won as Parthians, though, the civ in which cataphracts eat most all infantry with little difficulty. If you can just last that long.

I know someone who has won as Seleucids (who also get cataphracts), but I always get clobbered between the Egyptians and the Parthians, so I've never gotten far.

The Seleucids are playable from the beggining though. I kicked butt as them though, got bored and started a new campaign though. I owned most of the map though, and was incapable of going broke (lots of $)
Nomen:Jared AKA "Nihon" AKA "Nihonius" AKA "Hey You"

Now with Anti-Varus protection! If your legion is lost for any reason, we will give it back! Guaranteed!

Carpe Dium
Yeah, quite a few of us come here. It's provided some invaluable information for the Roma Surrectum 2 Romans - hemets, steles, reenactors gear and so on.
Tony
Modeller and skinner for Roma Surrectum, a mod for Rome Total War
Quote:Yeah, quite a few of us come here. It's provided some invaluable information for the Roma Surrectum 2 Romans - hemets, steles, reenactors gear and so on.
Yeah, I've seen the RS2 previews. Great work.
Travis A.
Quote:Yeah, quite a few of us come here. It's provided some invaluable information for the Roma Surrectum 2 Romans - hemets, steles, reenactors gear and so on.

I was already wondering when I'd see one of you here. :lol:
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
Just a question about RS. It loads 2 shortcuts on the screenpage...one for RTW and the other for BI, but both versions play as the RTW/RS?
Am I missing something there?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
If you installed RS into the RTW folder, you should use the RS/RTW shortcut. If you installed it into the BI folder, you should use the RS/BI shortcut. Smile

Enjoy playing!
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
But I can use both shortcuts....so my question remains the same...is there more to the BI shortcut that meets the eye? i.e. does it carry on into the years that BI covers? Smile
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:But I can use both shortcuts....so my question remains the same...is there more to the BI shortcut that meets the eye? i.e. does it carry on into the years that BI covers? Smile
No, BI just enables the use of shield wall and schiltrom formations, hordes, and emergent factions.
Travis A.
Cheers! Haven't had time to finish a campaign yet.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Players needed Rome Total War Warrior of Italia 7 3,229 11-24-2018, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Stug50
  Rome 2 Total Realism 3 released JaM 2 5,886 12-04-2016, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Timus
  Rome: Total War II rononmaximus 250 90,097 10-16-2016, 10:35 AM
Last Post: womble67