Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forbiden piercings
If you have a piercing in you mouth or in a "private" place, don't visit Portugal, the goverment is thinking of make them illegal (sorry, the link is in portuguese).

http://ultimahora.publico.clix.pt/notic ... id=1322617
Waah! :?

That's possibly me out then.

I can't read the link but will give it a bash anyway. Why are they thinking of banning them?
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Hmmmm, seems a lot of Portuguese will be breaking the law too then.....if my memories serve me correct. Very odd that!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I have a tatoo, and by the new law, i coulnd't make her (private place).
Well, it's not the only law like this. Several kinds of dogs (like the Rotweiller) will be forbidden to import and all the living ones will be sterilize. For our protection of course.
I may seem paranoic, but this remembers me another regime 70 years ago...
Quote:I

I may seem paranoic, but this remembers me another regime 70 years ago...

I didn't want to raise that issue...... :roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
If someone wants to alter their own body in some way whether by tattoos or piercings, are of sound mind, and over a certain age, they should be free to do so.
It's no one else's business really.
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Unless they do it badly, of course....... :wink:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
if there is an after life Dr Salazar mus be lauging gis gut out!

Kind regards
Hang on. Is this a compete ban, or does it only apply to under-18s, and the more intimate piercing must be done by someone who is licensed using proper hygienic equipment, including the use of materials that are hypo-allergenic?
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:Hang on. Is this a compete ban, or does it only apply to under-18s, and the more intimate piercing must be done by someone who is licensed using proper hygienic equipment, including the use of materials that are hypo-allergenic?

Now that should be compulsory everywhere. I can't believe the dodgy places people get piercings (me included!) when young and naive.

Guns shouldn't ever be used. I believe they can't be sterilised properly and they shoot fine mists of blood. Imagine how dirty a window in Claires Accessories must be :?
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Quote:Well, it's not the only law like this. Several kinds of dogs (like the Rotweiller) will be forbidden to import and all the living ones will be sterilize. For our protection of course.

That's rather sad. In almost 99% of the cases it's the owner's treatment and training of the dogs which makes them aggressive. It would be better to sterilize about 40-60% of the human population on this planet. Then we'd all be a LOT safer. Probably smarter too. Oh, and a lot more healthy. Hmmm...probably better looking as well. Maybe even more adaptable and competitive instead of lazy. Did I mention responsible?

(Dare I go on? :twisted: )

Legion: TBD
Hmmmm, that all reminds me of another regimes thinking about 70 odd years ago, Matt...... :roll:

@taira1180......it's worse than you fear I'm afraid mate...you are actually in the grip of the Nanny State..... Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Hold on everyone, it hasn't been established yet whether the new piercing regulations simply apply to minors only, and introduce stricter regulations on hygiene. I don't see how either of those are so bad.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
I was under the assumption the poster is from Portugal...
But if you are right, then I agree Jim. Health and bla bla are very important in this area and minors should not be able to wander into any
cesspit offering them .......

I never did find any doing the bone through the nose when I was in that frame of mind..... :roll: :lol:
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Thanks for keeping a cool viee of it Jim