Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soldier of Rome: The Sacrovir Revolt
All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that my second book, "Soldier of Rome: The Sacrovir Revolt" was released today. This picks up three years after where "The Legionary" left off, and covers the rebellion in Gaul under Julius Sacrovir and Julius Florus, which Legio XX took part in supressing.

It may be a bit before vendors such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble add The Sacrovir Revolt to their catalogs, however it can be ordered directly from the publisher, iUniverse, at this time.

Oh, and for those who had issues with the editing of The Legionary, I have fixed many of these issues, to include just improving my own writing style, with my current and future works. I want to do a re-release of The Legionary after having it edited for grammar; however, it is selling VERY well right now and I'm reluctant to have it pulled from the shelves for six weeks or better while it gets revamped. Unfortunately, that's how it works: once I tell the publisher I wish to do a second edition, they cease all production of the book until it is complete, which means once vendors run out they can't get any more until the second edition comes out. Thoughts?

I am anxious to hear feedback from readers, so if we could use this thread for posting reviews of The Sacrovir Revolt, it would be a great help to me. Thanks!
Titus Artorius Justus
aka: James M. Mace
Author of:
"Soldier of Rome: The Legionary"
"Soldier of Rome: The Sacrovir Revolt"
"Soldier of Rome: Heir to Rebellion"

http://www.legionarybooks.net
[email protected]
That's great news James, I really enjoyed reading "The Legionary" and am looking forward to "The Sacrovir Revolt".

Maius/Bill
Marcus Petronius Maius
LEG XIIII GEMINA COH VI
Thanks, Bill! I always appreciate hearing that!

The Sacrovir Revolt has already started to sell VERY well on both Amazon.com and Amazon U.K., so word of it has gotten out already. Haven't seen any reviews yet, so of course I'm still a little nervous as to how well it will be received.

FYI: I'm currently about 30,000 words into the third book "Heir to Rebellion."
Titus Artorius Justus
aka: James M. Mace
Author of:
"Soldier of Rome: The Legionary"
"Soldier of Rome: The Sacrovir Revolt"
"Soldier of Rome: Heir to Rebellion"

http://www.legionarybooks.net
[email protected]
Hi James, wanted to let you know i just finished reading The Sacrovir Revolt. Great Book! I really enjoyed it.

looking forward to reading Heir to Rebellion when it's out.

Maius/Bill
Marcus Petronius Maius
LEG XIIII GEMINA COH VI

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soldier of Rome: The Legionary arklore70 11 3,826 07-21-2009, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar
  Apocalypse: The Great Jewish Revolt Against Rome 66AD Thiudareiks Flavius 5 3,002 08-23-2008, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Narukami