Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
newcomer of the month !
That's why I'm here 8)
MARCVS DECIVS / Matthias Wagner
Quote:my second name means "Der durch Verstand Glänzende" ( he, who has a brilliant mind)
Hugbert?!? :lol:
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
almost. :?
Quote:
Vortigern Studies:2m5kjw5m Wrote:..but then you lost points for nominating yourself, of course. :twisted:

...and on the other hand i get points for my self-confidence :!:

and loose another for no drinking or meat :wink: :lol: :lol:

but then there is " Everybody that votes and fights for me gets a parcel of fertile land! " so what I want to know is how big a parcel and how many denari do i get with my parcel? Big Grin
Animals die, friends die, and I shall die, but one thing never dies, and that is the reputation we leave behind after our death.
No man loses Honour who had any in the first place. - Syrus
Octavianvs ( Johnn C. ) MODERATOR ROMAN ARMY TALK
Click for Rule for Posting [url:3135udah]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=4100[/url]
you have a sharp tongue, octavianus. I believe that you don't want to loose it in an accident... :wink:
(other scary variant: "you have a sharp tongue. octavianus. but not as sharp as my blade."

i should write scripts.)

:lol:
Continue with this attitude, and perhaps you´ll end in the Arena...maybe on the "High Preference seats" :lol:

Wot about paying us gladiator fights? You forgot that? :roll:

Wee the soldiers want a full stomach and simple (and gory) entertainments... :twisted:
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
You ask for it, I have it.

I think there are enogh people in this forum that would want to die in the arena for their emperor! and fame, fame...yes... 8)
Hmmmmm.............
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Hmmmmm.............
... this expression would surely have brought you to the arena way back then. ;-) ) Big Grin
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Yes, but who's arena....... :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One month in RAT... Iagoba 27 5,525 11-19-2007, 09:24 PM
Last Post: MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS