Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
45/192cm
Topi-Veli
Salus Rei publicae summa lex tibi esto
41-42 / 175
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
1,69 m / 41
--- Marcus F. ---
size 48, 190cm
(although i needed a conversion chart to get the figures into the units you folk mostly use)
Colin
Where did you find the shoe size converter chart? That would be a useful thing to have handy...or should I say "footy"?
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
I just googled shoe size conversion. There are loads of them online.

Such as :
http://www.barringtonsports.com/guides/ ... _Guide.htm
http://www.dancesport.uk.com/shoes/conchart.htm
http://www.shoesdirect.co.uk/chart.htm
Colin
I think you can keep all that Metric stuff I'm strickly an inches and FEET man myself. With all of the EEC situation it will be a sad day for Roman History should GB ever get rid of the MILES (Roman soldier) keep marching lads no matter what size your boots
Brian Stobbs
Don't laugh. :lol:

44 / 168cm

I hope I still grow somewhat. Tongue
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
1.70m/38 (UK 5)

but I am a girlie. I used to be several centimetres taller, but I think age means I've shrunk a bit :evil:

Many women in UK renactment seem to take size UK 7 (European 40) - I know this because virtually every time women are looking to borrow authenti shoes, my size 5s are not big enough as they are looking to borrow 7s. Wouldn't mind, but these women are normally around my height, or smaller and I used to assume I'd be able to lend them my shoes. I now peer at their feet first and ask what size they are before rummaging to find my spare pairs to lend. Shame really, as I have been called the Imelda Marcos of my group and normally have several pairs of shoes with me. Ooooh, I notice Armamentaria have some nice new 2nd century shoes. Good price too ... :roll:
OK, size 45 (10 1/2 US) and 1.88m (6 ft)
Additionally, my socks are just a little smaller than my shoes, and my feet are just snug in my socks. Works fine that way. :lol: :roll:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Right, so where is all this leading?
A BB database on body part comparisons?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel