Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP !!!!
Hi Guys

Recently joined this great site. While out shopping recently, on a whim I purchased a copy of Rome Total War, now I am not at 53 y/o a natural gamer and this thing has me completely stumped, I have not ventured into the campaign site yet, just the small battle and although I can move around cohorts, cavalry, archers etc I cannot get them to do anything, ie, fire arrows, throw pila etc so I am getting slaughtered, although fun this will pall after a while.

Can anyone that has a copy please help???

Thanks in anticipation Mike68
Mosy units have a special function button in the control panel in the bottom right of the screen.

Also you will see a button with an arrow in it. If you highlight this it will instruct the unit to fire, throw spear/javalins/pila,arrows etc at any enemy who come in range.

Or you can right click on an enemy unit, and the highlighted unit of yours will attack them....

hope that is of some help?
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Hi Mike,

look here for way more info: http://www.twcenter.net/

@Byron: wow, you're really fast to answer. 8) D lol:
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
No.....I'm just a know-it-all! :? lol: :lol: :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
My Thanks to

Tiberius Clodius Corvinus & Gaius Julius Caesar

Mike68