Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to?
After the '10 useless questions' thread I got a slight idea as to the musical tastes of my fellow civites but I thought I'd get a little closer. What song and artist, if any, are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to "De Sade Soliloquy" by My Dying Bride.
---AH Mervla, aka Joel Boynton
Legio XIIII, Gemina Martia Victrix
In this precise moment my son and daughter are listening to Beethoven ("Baby Einstein" series - I highly recommend it for children). The volume is high!
Jeffery Wyss
"Si vos es non secui of solutio tunc vos es secui of preciptate."
the hope conspiracy - treason

very good naked raygun cover.
MARCVS DECIVS / Matthias Wagner
Silence......., and my own demented versions of songs, hummed and distorted beyond recognition to annoy the geologist who shares my office....as they all whine like little girlies if I play any rock music......
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I'm listening to "Happy Birthday" by The Birthday Massacre

About a girl and a boy who kill all their friends at a party. Confusedhock: Really like it though, great song Big Grin (version on Violet is better than the one on their MySpace tho - bit darker)
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Quote:Silence......., and my own demented versions of songs, hummed and distorted beyond recognition to annoy the geologist who shares my office....as they all whine like little girlies if I play any rock music......

Bah, make them whine! I wanted to put a joke about how a geologist should like rock but can't bring myself to do it.
Kat x

does a highjumper should like HIP HOP ?

( I don't know if this joke really works)
MARCVS DECIVS / Matthias Wagner
Goldfrapp - Ride A White Horse
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Leslie Fish: Witnesses

(not the Julia Ecklar version)
Der Kessel ist voll Bärks!

Volker Bach
Quote:I'm listening to "Happy Birthday" by The Birthday Massacre

About a girl and a boy who kill all their friends at a party. Confusedhock: Really like it though, great song Big Grin (version on Violet is better than the one on their MySpace tho - bit darker)

Do you have the LP version of Violet? I only know the version on Nothing and Nowhere...thought they are the same :?:

How do you like Walking with Strangers btw? I think the lyrics on the older Albums are better (and it's so pop)

Anyway back on topic :

I'm listening to Diva Destruction right now ("Heathcliff" to be precise)
RESTITVTOR LIBERTATIS ET ROMANAE RELIGIONIS

DEDITICIVS MINERVAE ET MVSARVM

[Micha F.]
Quote:I'm listening to "De Sade Soliloquy" by My Dying Bride.

Mmmmm, good one! Smile Just now I'm listening to Liturgia by Mar De Grises.

Greetings
Alexandr
If I were listening to music it would be Annie Lennox Keep Young and Beautiful, however at my advanced years I'm way over the hill for that.
Brian Stobbs
Quote:
Libitina:6jn8nwsj Wrote:I'm listening to "Happy Birthday" by The Birthday Massacre

Do you have the LP version of Violet? I only know the version on Nothing and Nowhere...thought they are the same :?:

How do you like Walking with Strangers btw? I think the lyrics on the older Albums are better (and it's so pop)

Anyway back on topic :

I'm listening to Diva Destruction right now ("Heathcliff" to be precise)

*gasp* you've heard of TBM?! Fantastic Big Grin Nobody I know has. I had all three of their albums but Nothing and Nowhere has gone missing. Happy Birthday has the same melody but on Violet it's a bit.. heavier? Only just but enough for me to notice.

I do like Walking With Strangers. Some very nice songs but I agree about the lyrics. I like the dark, "psycho-ness" of Happy Birthday and Lover's End. (My friend read that over my shoulder and says I have issues LOL) Plus others tell more of a story, not just the pretty poetic-ness of Walking With Strangers. If that makes any sense whatsoever Big Grin

I like the video for Blue too. The puppets are so creepy. I've been emailing the guy who makes them but they're too expensive for me.
Kat x

Today its The Lo-Fidelity Allstars and "How To Operate On A Blown Mind" album.....rather funky Big Grin
<a class="postlink" href="http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4889/rtrromeyl4dg1.jpg">http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4889 ... yl4dg1.jpg
Jason V.Oakley
Quote:*gasp* you've heard of TBM?! Fantastic Big Grin Nobody I know has. I had all three of their albums but Nothing and Nowhere has gone missing. Happy Birthday has the same melody but on Violet it's a bit.. heavier? Only just but enough for me to notice.

I do like Walking With Strangers. Some very nice songs but I agree about the lyrics. I like the dark, "psycho-ness" of Happy Birthday and Lover's End. (My friend read that over my shoulder and says I have issues LOL) Plus others tell more of a story, not just the pretty poetic-ness of Walking With Strangers. If that makes any sense whatsoever Big Grin

I like the video for Blue too. The puppets are so creepy. I've been emailing the guy who makes them but they're too expensive for me.

Blue was the first one I heard. I liked it immediately. I agree on the "psycho-ness" and Chibi is cute lol

my favourite is the "black and white/red dress" part on Happy Birthday :twisted: Sadly I missed them when they played in Berlin Sad
RESTITVTOR LIBERTATIS ET ROMANAE RELIGIONIS

DEDITICIVS MINERVAE ET MVSARVM

[Micha F.]