What are you listening to?
Creeping Death - Metallica Big Grin
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Ladytron - Black Cat
RESTITVTOR LIBERTATIS ET ROMANAE RELIGIONIS

DEDITICIVS MINERVAE ET MVSARVM

[Micha F.]
All I have been able to hear for the last few days is a bloody great tit (a type of bird) in the woods by my house. He sounds like a bicycle pump on speed. He's been going on and on all day, every day. If he doesn't get a female soon I'm going out there with my sling to shut him up :twisted:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:All I have been able to hear for the last few days is a bloody great tit (a type of bird) in the woods by my house. He sounds like a bicycle pump on speed. He's been going on and on all day, every day. If he doesn't get a female soon I'm going out there with my sling to shut him up :twisted:

Oh no I can sympathise! We have tons of starlings here. It's like something from The Birds during the summer when they all descend Confusedhock:

House Martins too which jabber and cackle clinging onto the window sills. It would be cute if they didn't do it at the crack of dawn.
Kat x

OK I'll try to make this my last entry of this ancient music.
Today it's one I just got-"The Doors-Live in Pittsburgh 1970". They've just released a series of dates from this tour from the band's personal archives. Sound quality is fantastic.
Andy Booker

Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs

Andronikos of Athens
Quote:OK I'll try to make this my last entry of this ancient music.
Today it's one I just got-"The Doors-Live in Pittsburgh 1970". They've just released a series of dates from this tour from the band's personal archives. Sound quality is fantastic.

I know how you feel: I'm now listening to very early ELO. Let me tell you, Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!! :lol:
Ian (Sonic) Hughes
"I have described nothing but what I saw myself, or learned from others" - Thucydides, Peloponnesian War
"I have just jazzed mine up a little" - Spike Milligan, World War II
Quote:
Gaivs Antonivs Satvrninvs:2yi4akuk Wrote:OK I'll try to make this my last entry of this ancient music.

I know how you feel: I'm now listening to very early ELO. Let me tell you, Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!! :lol:

:lol:

I scared my folks when telling them about how people my age are "nostalgic" for the late 80s/early 90s.. they said "but we've only just had the 90s" Big Grin
Kat x

Lately a bit of Bob Marley..reminds me of the cruise I went on this past January. 8)

Legion: TBD
Roadnoise...
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Creeping Death - Metallica Big Grin

Your a woman of great taste 8)

I saw METALLICA in Dublin in 2003 and they rock myself and my brother got into a moshbit it was great Rock on :twisted:
"The Kaiser knows the Munsters,
by the Shamrock on their caps,
And the famous Bengal Tiger, ever ready for a scrap,
And all his big battalions, Prussian Guards and grenadiers,
Fear to face the flashing bayonets of the Munster Fusiliers."

Go Bua
Speaking of Dublin, at work I usually hear Phantom 105.2 thru´ internet :twisted:

Quote:people my age are "nostalgic" for the late 80s/early 90s..
I´m sure I´m the best thing that happened in the 80´s, sorry :wink:

The other things can be easily forget (specially fashion trends! Confusedhock: )

BTW, Phantom had made one great podcast about walkman. Some of us still have one 8)
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Poets of the Fall - Late Goodbye
Paul Basar - Member of Wildfire Game\'s Project 0 AD
Wildfire Games - Project 0 A.D.
Quote:
Libitina:333ysvqv Wrote:Creeping Death - Metallica Big Grin

I saw METALLICA in Dublin in 2003 and they rock myself and my brother got into a moshbit it was great Rock on :twisted:

I saw Metallica back in 1988, then again in the early 90s (can't remember which year). Great live band. 8)
At the moment I'm listening to Whitey.
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:Speaking of Dublin, at work I usually hear Phantom 105.2 thru´ internet :twisted:

Quote:people my age are "nostalgic" for the late 80s/early 90s..
I´m sure I´m the best thing that happened in the 80´s, sorry :wink:

The other things can be easily forget (specially fashion trends! Confusedhock: )

BTW, Phantom had made one great podcast about walkman. Some of us still have one 8)

Nothing was as bad as present day fashions....as they are all just rehashes of the past anyway.... :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:
Libitina:16pul8kt Wrote:Creeping Death - Metallica Big Grin

Big Grin *jealous*

Quote:I saw Metallica back in 1988, then again in the early 90s (can't remember which year). Great live band.

:evil: *jealous-er*

I haven't seen them. Never had anyone to go with in the past! Went to see Megadeth last year I think and that was great. Was such a teeny tiny venue.

Quote:I´m sure I´m the best thing that happened in the 80´s, sorry

I beg to differ my friend :lol:

Quote:The other things can be easily forget (specially fashion trends! )

BTW, Phantom had made one great podcast about walkman. Some of us still have one

Same here! I still listen to mine in bed sometimes and was taking it with me when I went out for walks but was a bit embarassed someone would see it lol I only realised the other day that the terms "fast forward" and "rewind" will be so old fashioned to my kids. I'm part of a dying breed that "fast forwards" through DVDs, everyone else "skips" or "scans" :lol:
Kat x