Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for articles by Mansel and Mráv
I am looking for the following two papers:

Mansel, A.M.
1938 Grabhügelforschung in Ostthrakien. Bulletin de l’Institute d’Archéologie Bulgare. 12, pp. 154-89.

And

Mráv, Zsolt
2006 Paradeschild, Ringknaufschwert, und Lanzen aus einem Römerzeitlichen Wagengrab in Budaörs. Archaeologiai Értesitö. Vol. 131, No. 1, 33-73.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Martijn
Quote:I am looking for the following two papers ...
Good luck! Big Grin
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Quote:Mansel, A.M.
1938 Grabhügelforschung in Ostthrakien. Bulletin de l’Institute d’Archéologie Bulgare. 12, pp. 154-89.

I might be able to get this in Munich, if it's the same as Izvestija na Balgarskija Archeologičeski Institut. I'll check ...

Quote:Mráv, Zsolt
2006 Paradeschild, Ringknaufschwert, und Lanzen aus einem Römerzeitlichen Wagengrab in Budaörs. Archaeologiai Értesitö. Vol. 131, No. 1, 33-73.

This one can be bought as a pdf for 20.- euros here: www.akademiai.com/index/G4157M04MP48Q538.pdf
Quote:
martijn.wijnhoven:2pr77tmp Wrote:Mansel, A.M.

I might be able to get this in Munich, if it's the same as Izvestija na Balgarskija Archeologičeski Institut. I'll check ...

That would be great.
Thank you and best wishes,

Martijn
Martin,

The bibliographical reference in the post was not quite correct (which I copied from an awry footnote). This should be the right reference:

Mansel, A.M.
1939 Grabhügelforschung in Ostthrakien. Bulletin de l’Institute d’Archéologie Bulgare (Izvestija na Balgarskija Archeologiceski Institut). 13, pp. 154-89.

And indeed the magazine is the same.

Greetings,

Martijn
Martin and Jens (jho),

Thank you both for your kind help obtaining the papers.

Regards,

Martijn