Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished sitting through..
Caligula only to find the UK version has been massively cut. I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed! [Image: doh23.gif] :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Why would they do that....surely it is tame compared to a friday/saturday night out here in the UK... :? P lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Caligula only to find the UK version has been massively cut. I'm not sure if I'm relieved or disappointed! [Image: doh23.gif] :lol:

That of course would depend entirely upon what they cut out.

I remember actually going to a theatre with my older brother to see this film just after I returned from duty in Korea.

Of course, to call that venue a "theatre" is using that term loosely... It was an alley way between to buildings in Hollywood where they put up a makeshift projection booth & screen and used something just slightly better than folding chairs. You could still see the alley drains in the floor.

Not quite like saying I waited in line to see Star Wars opening night, but it was an "experience." :oops:

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
Quote:Why would they do that....surely it is tame compared to a friday/saturday night out here in the UK... :? P lol:

So true :lol:

Quote:That of course would depend entirely upon what they cut out.

I remember actually going to a theatre with my older brother to see this film just after I returned from duty in Korea.

Of course, to call that venue a "theatre" is using that term loosely... It was an alley way between to buildings in Hollywood where they put up a makeshift projection booth & screen and used something just slightly better than folding chairs. You could still see the alley drains in the floor.

Not quite like saying I waited in line to see Star Wars opening night, but it was an "experience."

Narukami

Well, there were enough lady-bumps on show to last me a lifetime but that seemed to be pretty much as "rude" as it got. Violence I won't notice so much as I'm used to it (on the screen).

I did, however, have no idea how skimpy Roman mens clothing was too. I must be going to all the wrong reenactment events :lol:
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
suckie suckie..........

LOL

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT - E-Mail sitting in the outbox. stevesarak 3 1,427 06-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Last Post: stevesarak