Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frisbees?
I have a friend who collectes frisbees. He collects ones that have logos from famous places or even just foriegn advertisements. I don't remember seeing many of these in Europe, but I wasn't really looking. Is this an item that is available or common?
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
Quote:I have a friend who collectes frisbees. He collects ones that have logos from famous places or even just foriegn advertisements. I don't remember seeing many of these in Europe, but I wasn't really looking. Is this an item that is available or common?

You can buy them here but I'm not sure how common they are as I don't tend to look out for them. If he wants a pink one from Annettes Diner, Disneyland Paris then let me know cos I'm sure my girls are going to knock my teeth out one of these days :?
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
Hereabouts, frisbees are sold as sporting equipment or toys, not as souvenirs, so it's very unlikely you'll get any 'themed' ones.

But of course you can still get interesting ones - glow-in-the-dark, blinky lights that spell words, that kind of thing. I think they're all US imports, though.
Der Kessel ist voll Bärks!

Volker Bach