Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A plea for help
Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dear American:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transactin is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to [email protected] so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully
Minister of Treasury Paulson
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
It's just SAD... I mean, these dumb junk emails have gone way beyond silly to just ridiculous.

It is pretty funny, but it's maddeningly dumb at the same time.

:roll:
Andy Volpe
"Build a time machine, it would make this [hobby] a lot easier."
https://www.facebook.com/LegionIIICyr/
Legion III Cyrenaica ~ New England U.S.
Higgins Armory Museum 1931-2013 (worked there 2001-2013)
(Collection moved to Worcester Art Museum)
Yeah, but some people actually do fall for those scams.

Legion: TBD
It's a scam?

You mean I sent my information to a scam? But by law you have to file tax returns every year...

Ralph :oops:
Dear mr Paulson,

I am barrister Mbeku Sasaleke, treasurer of the late king Bigambo Babuli from the African Kingdom of Benin.

We would like to assist you in the transfer of the funds nessecary to save the Republic of America from losing its livelyhood.

Their Hood is our backyard and has been for ages.

We would like you to meet us in person on the holy mountain of Sissaka Kakasi in Benin, where our esteemed witch doctor Hababe Bakuku will perform the transfer rites with you.

After the transfer rites you will feel a lot lighter.

Do not worry, this is a normal effect of the transfer.

Also we would like you to bring a virgin so we can offer her to our mountain god Fookie Fookie.

Please get back to us as soon as possible.

You can contact us through the well known site:

http://www.419eater.com

Best wishes,

Mbeki Sasaleke
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Wait a minute...did he say scam?

Just who is scamming who?

And just where did my April 15th donation go?

Oh my :?

Narukami
David Reinke
Burbank CA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-LDfroa1w

Ralph
Quote:Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dear American:

I need to ask you to support an urgent secret business relationship with a transfer of funds of great magnitude.

I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has had crisis that has caused the need for large transfer of funds of 800 billion dollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be most profitable to you.

I am working with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be my replacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senator, you may know him as the leader of the American banking deregulation movement in the 1990s. This transactin is 100% safe.

This is a matter of great urgency. We need a blank check. We need the funds as quickly as possible. We cannot directly transfer these funds in the names of our close friends because we are constantly under surveillance. My family lawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy person who will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transferred.

Please reply with all of your bank account, IRA and college fund account numbers and those of your children and grandchildren to [email protected] so that we may transfer your commission for this transaction. After I receive that information, I will respond with detailed information about safeguards that will be used to protect the funds.

Yours Faithfully
Minister of Treasury Paulson
:lol:
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Well, heck, I guess I can just sign over my winnings from the European Lottery. As soon as they transfer the money into my bank account, of course. Wouldn't want the Republic to suffer any. :wink:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.