Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suppliers of Chainlinks / Chainmail
If you want the best mail reproductions at very reasobale prices, go to the link (hopefully it still works): http://webpages.charter.net/erikdschmid/

Erik Schmid simply makes the best mail available anywhere. Check his website for details.

Also give him a call. He will be glad to talk with you about anything you need.
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
Quote:Got the PM. Is there a US distributor, or should I have them order direct? It would be highly preferable for them to get them from a US distributor. The theatre company doesn't want to bother with all the customs inspections and government delays, etc. They have a show to produce.

Kindly get in touch with Mr Rusty Meyer (Sould of the Warrior) U.S.A.

Regards,

Alauddin & Vijay
Daniyal Steel Crafts
Alauddin & Vijay
SOTW IS A DSC DISTRIBUTOR

AND I HAVE SOME INEXPENSIVE ALUMINUM TOO
Quote:SOTW IS A DSC DISTRIBUTOR

AND I HAVE SOME INEXPENSIVE ALUMINUM TOO

Off-topic:
Rusty, International Capslock day was last week. You're a little bit late... Big Grin
ALA I BATAVORUM
I always have to retype mine!
jasper gave me a telling off for not looking at my message before sending... Sad roll:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I have fat fingers and reaching across the car to type is downright painful.. so caps is caps. Folks know me well enough to know I am not yelling. Our new software is to be all caps now anyhow. So much for learning the Engwish Langage.

Rusty
I have recieved a sample of the aluminium mail (for the park I could have problems with OSHAS rules for the riders and horses) DSC make and I must say it was excellently made and very light. The laquer finish was grayish, but they could do black as well, I asked. I am pretty sure DSC could do a great job for your theater company.
Salvete et Valete

Nil volentibus arduum

Robert P. Wimmers
www.erfgoedenzo.nl/Diensten/Creatie Big Grin
Lucius Duccius Rufinus - PM sent! :wink:
I guess I succeeded in utterly hijacking this thread. Forgive me, folks.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:I guess I succeeded in utterly hijacking this thread. Forgive me, folks.

Never! Crusify him Smile
Lucius Duccius Rufinus Aka Kevin Rhynas.

"Fortes fortuna adiuvat".
[url:10c24pem]http://www.ninthlegion.co.uk[/url]
[size=75:10c24pem](work in progress...)[/size]