Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy/mythical creature
A Centaur!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Whadda ya bet the Keanu Reeves remake
What trailers I've seen don't even make me want to go see it. Reeves is some godlike being with stone cold or utterly lacking emotions. He waves his hand and things disintegrate.

Oh, well. It's the 21st century. I don't expect much in the way of plot and storyline from movies made these days. The title is the same, but the story is sure to be completely different. Computer FX don't do as much for me as for some others. I might rent the DVD when it comes out, which (I predict) won't be that long.
I'd forgot about those scary skeleton swordsmen from Jason and the Argonauts. They're pretty cool, even though poorly trained. Of course, they were underfed, so that might account for that.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
hmmm...well I guess a vampire....you know we people with only black clothes traditionally have some kind of weak spot there :lol:

or to quote Torche and their song "Vampyro":

"Harakiri, missionary...vampyres own the night accept defeat and run!"

If a god...hmmm... Apollo maybe? Or Sol Invictus...I mean being the sun is surely fun and being called Invictus is never bad...

and you could have lots of fun by doing weird things like appearing in the middle of the night over London and waking everyone up or waiting till all the tourists went to the beach because it's such a nice day and then simply disappear :wink:

Guess you're all lucky I'm NOT Sol (yet) :twisted:
RESTITVTOR LIBERTATIS ET ROMANAE RELIGIONIS

DEDITICIVS MINERVAE ET MVSARVM

[Micha F.]
Quote:hmmm...well I guess a vampire....you know we people with only black clothes traditionally have some kind of weak spot there :lol:

Ah yes - in our black velvet togas :wink: :lol:

I would have picked vampire but it would have been too specific. It would have to be with The Lost Boys Big Grin
Kat x

~We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~
How about one of the original Children of the Corn?
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:Ah yes - in our black velvet togas :wink: :lol:

:lol:

well we should think about writing a script for a movie maybe. Roman vampires in black velvet togas joining Caligula's orgies or we make Caligula a vampire himself 8) that would contain everything a vampire movie needs...blood, orgies, more blood, and black velvet stuff...

or what about "Varus and the Germanic Vampyres from Hell" ? Legions lost in the forrest hunted by the dark Lord Arminius...and for the sequel we could use Germanicus arriving at the battlefield to burry the dead Romans and suddenly noticing that they are not really dead :twisted:

[Micha F.]
That's good! And we could give the officers the paenulae they used in Lord of the Rings for the Dark Riders! Very imposing.

And maybe some nasty, nicked up spathae with Runic engravings on the blades, spelling out something like, "Never trust Arminius again!"
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:
Libitina:2lcbsc6t Wrote:Ah yes - in our black velvet togas :wink: :lol:

well we should think about writing a script for a movie maybe. Roman vampires in black velvet togas joining Caligula's orgies or we make Caligula a vampire himself 8) that would contain everything a vampire movie needs...blood, orgies, more blood, and black velvet stuff...

or what about "Varus and the Germanic Vampyres from Hell" ? Legions lost in the forrest hunted by the dark Lord Arminius...and for the sequel we could use Germanicus arriving at the battlefield to burry the dead Romans and suddenly noticing that they are not really dead :twisted:

I want to see that movie!
Are there orangutans in it too?! *fingerscrossed*
Marian
Quote:
Libitina:2wmkric5 Wrote:Ah yes - in our black velvet togas :wink: :lol:

Oooo I like! A legion of Roman vampires? I think the word is - awesome! :lol:
Kat x

Quote:I want to see that movie!

hmmm....*thinks*

well, what if Germanicus is the only survivor in the end, running through the forrest bruised and torn and covered in dry blood, chased by the vampire legion and saved by Orangutans who lift him up into a tree?

waaaaaaaaaaiiiiit....

I said I want to be Sol Invictus! So in the end I will appear (out of nowhere in a very dramatic manner, dressed in a black velvet toga with a nice Strahlenkrone) and burn all the vampires with my Sungodsuperpowers? 8)

We should have enough reenactors here for the vampire legion. Libitina could appear as Arminius evil Vampirewife.

So what we still need is someone who wants to play Varus and Germanicus. Volunteers?

Then we need some women willing to run through the picture from time to time dressed in some kind of germanic fur-bikinis (I know it's sexist but you can't make a movie nowadays without some sexappeal).

And well....Mar.... 8)

[Micha F.]
Quote:Oooo I like! A legion of Roman vampires? I think the word is - awesome! :lol:

Arrr ... not as long as my name is Tiberius van Helsing!!! :twisted:
[size=85:2j3qgc52]- Carsten -[/size]
Quote:
Mar:1hllc765 Wrote:I want to see that movie!

hmmm....*thinks*

well, what if Germanicus is the only survivor in the end, running through the forrest bruised and torn and covered in dry blood, chased by the vampire legion and saved by Orangutans who lift him up into a tree?

waaaaaaaaaaiiiiit....

I said I want to be Sol Invictus! So in the end I will appear (out of nowhere in a very dramatic manner, dressed in a black velvet toga with a nice Strahlenkrone) and burn all the vampires with my Sungodsuperpowers? 8)

We should have enough reenactors here for the vampire legion. Libitina could appear as Arminius evil Vampirewife.

So what we still need is someone who wants to play Varus and Germanicus. Volunteers?

Then we need some women willing to run through the picture from time to time dressed in some kind of germanic fur-bikinis (I know it's sexist but you can't make a movie nowadays without some sexappeal).

And well....Mar.... 8)

Yay to being an evil Vampirewife!
Nay to the fur bikini on the evil Vampirewife.
Yay to random ladies in fur bikinis (warrior style?) - on the condition that..
There's a yay to some random shirtless toned vampire legionaries (I know there's only about 4 of us ladies on RAT but, by gum, I'll fight for some male totty).

I think the orangutan will be tricky to work in there. Maybe in an alternative DVD extras ending?

I expect this film to be made as my christmas exchange present so no pressure.
Kat x

Quote:
Libitina:1dqna9cj Wrote:Oooo I like! A legion of Roman vampires? I think the word is - awesome! :lol:

Arrr ... not as long as my name is Tiberius van Helsing!!! :twisted:

Hahaha :lol:
Kat x

dont know what a Chinese fox is .. never heard any myths about those!

but i'd say for myself.... maybe Epona......... cant give a good reason why either.
I'd be the commander of a legion of Dhamphir knights (Dhamphirs are people who have a vampire parent and a human parent and as a result they have all of a vmapires abilities but none of the weaknesses Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mythical creatures and the marmol of Germanicus at Segobriga recondicom 23 4,025 11-19-2010, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat