Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Hello everyone!

I joined this forum some tome ago but a few difficulties hindered me to access it.

Anyway, I am 32 years old and live in Germany near the city of Bremen. I am afraid that I will not have the amount of knowledge needed to actually participate on most of the threads here, nor do I have the time for a proper reenactment. I do however practically love everything about the roman empire and this forum is full with useful information and people that have not only insight into this topic but also practical experience due to the reenactment.

Due to my lack of deep insight, I will have to limit my comments on most of the threads. Nevertheless I will try to participate as much as I can whenever I see that I can actually add something useful Smile
~Daniel
Welcome to RAT. I'm sure you will be able to contribute in the future. We all started with little knowledge.

Don't forget to add your (first) name to your signature before a mod jumps in. Wink
ALA I BATAVORUM
Ah, how noob of me. Thanks for the hint Wink
~Daniel
It's ok to be a noob when you're actually new.
:wink: :lol:

It's the people who have been around and still act like noobies that bother folks.
:roll:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
I admit I have to agree with that lol
~Daniel