Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laudes system
Ok no worries, the old boys network is working well then for the some mate :lol: .cheers for your answer to my question .lol Dave no Ill post one of my ferrets to them :twisted:

[Image: 311p6iq.jpg]
Hannibal ad portas ! Dave Bartlett . " War produces many stories of fiction , some of which are told until they are believed to be true." U S Grant
Quote:Well, Barcid, now you'll have a PM to explain why or about what the + - was given.
Is that voluntary or can one leave the comment box empty? I noticed that some people have karmas without one single comment.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
If you give a comment the comment will be send to the receiving member by PM, but comments are optional.
If you don't want to receive a PM when a comment is made, you can change your preferences in User control panel Board preferences Edit Laudes Settings
ALA I BATAVORUM
It should not be voluntary, but the code is a bit 'green' still, so it may need some work.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Receiving shouldn't necessarily be mandatory, but it should be required to put in a reason to send + - points. Shall we test that? (errr, I guess it's already been sufficiently tested?? :oops: )
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
You can leave the reason blank and still submit. I have tested that and this also works. No idea what the other person gets (probably an empty pm?)
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Quote:No idea what the other person gets (probably an empty pm?)

THey get nothing when you leave the comments blank. Only when a comment is made, a PM is sent.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Hmmm, I am still at 0. I was expecting to be into the negative double digits by now. I'm obviously not trying hard enough! :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I don't remember why, but in the old system, I had 9 laudes. And now I'm at 0 : I've probably not yet said something wonderful. Smile
David
Hi David
no, that's not it: everyone was reset to 0
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine