Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arthurian stuff
Are we counting Arthurian Stuff alone? My my Arthurian collection contains 629 items.
Quote:Too late ... 800 books, booklets & Mags .... £10k to replace Cry
I guess I have thrice that number of books around the house... And in every room apart from the downstairs toilet (even the bathroom - I'm reading Ian Hughes' Belisarius :mrgreen: ).
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
"Are we counting Arthurian Stuff alone?"

Nope...my Arthurian stuff runs to 25 or so. I have other books that not specifically Arthurian but cover the "Dark Ages"... I deliberately don't look at your bibliography Robert as it would set me buying Confusedhock:

The bulk of the collection is general militaria, I have a books covering things such as the scores of all the WWI aces to Flaydermans guide to antique American Firearms. I bought one book on art merely because it had a good picture of a Provocators helmet on the back cover Confusedhock:

My first purchased book was << Saxon, Viking and Norman,Men-at-Arms 85, Author: Terence Wise, Illustrator: Gerry Embleton --- bought in 1980 aged 18>> ..... my latest << An English Empire, Author: N J Higham, bought this week aged 46.

No wonder I am skint!!!
Conal Moran

Do or do not, there is no try!
Yoda