Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With a heavy heart I post this.
As some of you on here may know I am an air cadet, I recieved some very sadening news today and believed it was only right to share this news for the poor young girls, the RAF instructors and their families.

Two Tutors pictured below, collided killing the instuctors in both aircraft and the two young cousins, in the below clip they say it was the first time in 300000 hours of flight since this last happened and yet no Cadet tutor of vigilant has ever left the sky except to land safely and return the cadets, ot hteir families.

I do not ask for any one to feel sorry for them but I sure will be, condolences to the families may there children and husbands/sons/boyfriends rest in piece.

Click here for full news feed
"Smithy", Justen M. Smith.

Rule Britannia, Britannia waives the rules.
I most certainly agree with those sentiments,as a former Air Cadet i well remember the cameraderie of a Squadron,this must have really shocked and upset the Cadets and their Officers,i cannot ever recall an incident on an A.E.F in my day and that was when we flew the old Chipmunks so how this happened is anyone's guess at the moment,my own sympathies go out to the Families and Friends of the Cadets and their instructors,God's speed Airmen.
Iain Victory is Mine..stewie griffin
God Speed.
"Smithy", Justen M. Smith.

Rule Britannia, Britannia waives the rules.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The heart of the Matt-er Robert Vermaat 28 4,336 03-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Last Post: richsc