Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We miss the cow
That funny cow saved a lot of non-native English speakers from making spelling errors.

Now it´s gone Cry
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Well, you know, times are hard in some places, and there was this hungry village where the cow lived, and-- Confusedhock:
:lol:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Then, I´m still angry :evil: . And hungry :twisted: (no bit -literally- of the cow for me... Cry )
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
There doesn't seem to be a handy spelling checker mod available for Phpbb3. Of course, you could use Firefox 2, which has one built in, I believe...
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
You can also type your posts in Word, check them there, then cut and paste them into the forum. Just a thought.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:There doesn't seem to be a handy spelling checker mod available for Phpbb3. Of course, you could use Firefox 2, which has one built in, I believe...
yeah firefox does have the spell check have you considered using Nuke Evolution at all?
Dan DeLuca

ROMA VICTOR!

S.P.Q.R
Quote:Of course, you could use Firefox 2, which has one built in, I believe...
I did not know about Firefox's built-in dictionary. Latin is one of the language options.
Titus Licinius Neuraleanus
aka Lee Holeva
Conscribe te militem in legionibus, vide mundum, inveni terras externas, cognosce miros peregrinos, eviscera eos.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.legiotricesima.org">http://www.legiotricesima.org
Quote:
Quote:Of course, you could use Firefox 2, which has one built in, I believe...
I did not know about Firefox's built-in dictionary. Latin is one of the language options.
i didnt know they have a language directory
Dan DeLuca

ROMA VICTOR!

S.P.Q.R