Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed with German Translation
Hi Folks

Could anyone translate a German article into English to help with my research. It is about 20 pages long. There will be a free book in it for you if you can.

Please PM me for details.

Thanks.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Here.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
I you want to split the work, I could also assist (no need to give me a book for it)
Regards,

Jens Horstkotte
Munich, Germany
I would also be happy to help out if needed.
Olaf Küppers - Histotainment, Event und Promotion - Germany
Hi all,

Sorry for hijacking this thread a little bit, I would just like to tell that there is still the Ritterling project (translation of Ritterling's Legio article in Pauly's Realencyclopädie into English) and anyone who would be willing to help with this project would be very welcome Smile

So if anyone is interested, just let me know.

Thank you.

Greetings
Alexandr
Quote:Sorry for hijacking this thread a little bit, I would just like to tell that there is still the Ritterling project (translation of Ritterling's Legio article in Pauly's Realencyclopädie into English) and anyone who would be willing to help with this project would be very welcome
I translated III Parthica a while ago, and it has not been made available. (This is no reproach to Jasper.) Maybe there are more articles that can be uploaded. Anyhow, it would indeed be good to finish it.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Hi Jona,

Jasper sent me some translated legions (and IIRC at least one from you) a while ago, so the failure is mine. :oops: I haven't had much time to look at it and upload, but I'll improve this on my side, I promise Smile

But the translators are needed. Anyone can edit and upload the translated text, this is the easier task. At first somebody must translate it.

Alexandr
Thanks for the response guys. Christian actually has the article I needed translating already and has offered to help out.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German translation PMBardunias 10 1,980 08-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Last Post: PMBardunias