Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centurion
Greetings to All

I hope this is not a stupid question, but has anyone read the Simon Scarrow Roman Series. I have just finished the latest book “Centurion” and was looking for similar books by other authors. I just order two books by James Mace, and I am looking forward to their arrival. But I was also assured that I will complete these books in record time, due to the story line and being well written.

Also any scoop on the cover art ?
Semper Fidelis

Steven YaRoma
Cedant arma togae
Centurion? Cover Art on my copy is the RMRS Legio XIIII GMV.
Awesome photo! :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
They took the photo for it at a public event, and while this means they didn't have to give credit to the RMRS - it would have been courteous. Understandably, the RMRS weren't very happy. Chris Hatch of the RMRS was the basis for the cover of the paperback of my novel The Forgotten Legion, and did a great job. His main concern when accepting the job was that the RMRS would get a credit on the cover. After hearing his story, I made sure that they did.
Ben Kane, bestselling author of the Eagles of Rome, Spartacus and Hannibal novels.

Eagles in the Storm released in UK on March 23, 2017.
Aguilas en la tormenta saldra en 2017.

www.benkane.net
Twitter: @benkaneauthor
Facebook: facebook.com/benkanebooks