Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacting Armillum
Hi folks,

I have problem with contacting Armillum. I sent money for my order 2 months ago but Jorge hasn't answered to my emails since then. Does anybody know what may be the problem?
Martin
Sometimes they are away at events etc, and are slow in replying. But they normally do. Smile
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I've never had problem with Armillum so I am worried about that. Sad
Martin
That is the only problem I have had wit hthem. They may be slow in responding, but that is usually it.
Mind you he did forget to send my paenula the first time around.LOL
And he no longer makes the Imperial scuta.
And his carpenter who made the wooden spina on his old republican scuta jacked in too, so that is why they were sans spina, befoer he stopped making them altogether.

I am sure he is off campaigning somewhere! :roll: I haven't heard anything from the Konigs for a few weeks past the date he said my seg would be ready either...I await patiently for many things..... :|
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel