Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EUROPEAN WARS - release & official units preview! :)
[Image: betah.jpg]

'European Wars' - a mod which takes us in 18th century. It is an age of 'Empire: Total War' which was announced long time ago. There are developing versions of this mod: for 'Rome: Total War' and 'Empire TW'. 'European Wars' will be a Realism-Mod for this game. Age of 'European Wars' seems to be very interesting for a gamer, because it is age of many military and economical changes. 'European Wars' is an adventure full of wars and battles for every fan of Total War series. An action will take place in times of Great Northern War, The War of Spanish Succession, The War of Polish Succession, Scottish Jacobite Rebellion and Seven Years' War (military actions in Europe and Northern America). 'European Wars' has to offer many great units for a gamer, for example: Prussian Leib-Garde Grenadiers, Hussars of Death, Polish Winged Hussars, French Mousqetaires de la Garde and many others!

[size=150:2sqh5p1u]DOWNLOAD & UNITS PREVIEW:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/download ... le&id=2528 [/size]

Regards,
KLA
Smile
[Image: europeanwars.jpg]

Artur K. (KLA - modeller/skinner Total War mods; Ancient & 18th century soldiers)
Heard about this,personally i find the whole horse and musket era ver intereseting so it might be worth a look. I also heard that it is very glitchy though
Out of sight of subject shores, we kept even our eyes free from the defilement of tyranny. We, the most distant dwellers upon earth, the last of the free, have been shielded till today by our very remoteness and by the obscurity in which it has shrouded our name.
Calgacus The Swordsman, Mons Grapius 84 AD.

Name:Michael Hayes
Does it have patches for the Empire release. That was a little buggy.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EUROPEAN WARS - preview: Scottish Jacobite Army King Louise Assurbanipal 0 730 03-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Last Post: King Louise Assurbanipal
  European Wars: TRAILER King Louise Assurbanipal 0 690 01-29-2010, 01:56 PM
  CHRISTMAS GIFT - European Wars 2 ver. 0.6 (ETW mod) King Louise Assurbanipal 0 1,249 12-24-2009, 12:13 PM