Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pendragon\'s Banner: An RTW Mod
Hi guys, I've come up with all sorts of ideas for a Barbarian Invasion mod set in the fith to seventh centuries. I can't modify anything myself, but I am great for coming up with things and I am a briliant database for all things arthurian. If you'd like to support this project PM me. You can post all updates here. (I don't have a TWC account)
Nicholas
Here's an update including a list of the non welsh british factions. (territories based on Map from Early British Kingdoms)

Britons:

Heirs of Coel Hen: The Kingdoms of the Gododdin, Rheged, and Alclud. Practically everything between Hadrian's and Antoinne's wall.

Heir's of Vortigern: Powys, Bullit, Cerin, Glouvia. Starting adult male family members are Vortigern, Catigern, Vortimer, and Pascent

Amdwahyr Dunmonia: Dunmonia, Cerniw, Durotrigia , Atrebatia
Nicholas
Here is my list of new items for the retinue of Arthur

Caldevwch: +2 command, +2 morale to troops on the battlefield, -5% for assination attempts

Ron: +1 command, +1 morale to troops on the battlefield, +2 bonus when commanding cavalry, -5% for assination attempts

Pendragon standard: +1 command, +4 morale to troops on battlefield, +2 bonus when commanding cavalry , +2 influence

Lailoken the Emrys: +20% to public order, +3 morale to troops on battlefield, +4 influence

Ideas appreciated. If you'd like to join the project either post here or PM me.
Nicholas
Revised Southern British kingdoms, provinces not listed.

Regum Brittanium: Dumnonia and Ebrauc (List of all useable family members: Headed by Ambrosius Aurelianius the Elder who will be scripted to die in a turn. Faction Heir Ambrosius Aurelianius the Younger. Has two brothers, the adopted Constantine of Dumnonia and Elutherius of Ebrauc, Constantine has a son Edarn [Ider of the Romances] who has a young son named Gerran [Geriant of the Romances] )

Gwent: Gwent (List of useable family members: Headed by Ynyr Gwent, Faction Heir Iddon, has a young son named Caradog [later aquires the epithet Verchifas: Strong Arm, after winning at least ten battles.])

Dyfedd: Dyfedd and Brychennog (List of useable family member: Headed by Agricola Lawhir, faction heir [adopted] Brychan of Brychennog, has a son named Rhein.)
Nicholas
Likely won't be posting about this here anymore, I have a topic at Total War Center.
Nicholas