Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMO PARS: a Mount&Blade Warband mod
Hi everybody,

i joined this forum to find historical help for a mod i started a week ago on the Taleworlds forum for the game Warband.

At THIS address i started my thread introducing my idea about a new point of view of the barbarian invasions period and how i wanted to represent it. There you can find all the info about it, but in two words is all about being a German, you will choose your population like Alemanni, Franks or Lombards amongst others; then choose your path between serving the empire to estabilish your people inside its borders or invade it as a barbarian warlord. I thought the Warband gameplay was able to represent it well, moreover it's a different setting keeping it's distance from commoners like Britannia or classic Roman empire around 117AD.

I started this topic to search for help in every area, but in particular historical research. As already stated in the mod preview, we are not aiming to a perfect historical resemblance, as this would impose a too much large span in years compared to game dynamics and limit other options, like the troops' recruitment trees. On the other hand we wanted to be as more realistic as possible, so here i am.

Obviously if somebody has interest in joining our team also because of his ability with models, or textures, coding & scripting he's welcome. As now we are 4 working on it, with me working on skins, two for the models, one for the map. Without counting other members of the community who lend to us some of their works to be included.

Hope you find it interesting :wink:
Francesco Barattini Tenti
Great work!
Elisedd of Powys
Kolba
Charles Kolbusz
Thanks Big Grin
Francesco Barattini Tenti

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hegemony 268 B.C. for Mount and Blade Ealabor 1 16,735 07-18-2008, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Eduorius