Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Greetings all. I thought I'd drop a quick post here to say hello and to compliment all you participating folks for such an incredible site. Although just signing up for it today myself, I have spent the last 2 weeks on the forums here just soaking in all of the knowledge and info that you good people have been kind enough to share. It got to the point, where I felt it only fair to finally register here, and give my thanks/praise for all the great reading and learning you have provided thus far.
Also, I'd like to drop a bit of a note about myself, as making new friends is far easier if the people in question know at least something of you. Smile ) There are several households I will be visiting while at Pennsic that are heavily Roman as well, and with permission, I'll snap some photos and throw em up here.
There is plenty more Roman interest from my side, but I don't want to make too long a read. So I will leave this off here with one last thank you to the great people that visit this site, contribute, and make it what it is.
Aut Inveniam Viam Aut Faciam
"I\'ll Either Find A Way Or Make One" from Hannibal

John Pruitt
Welcome John!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Salve!
Lindsay Powell
[url:1j6646pm]http://www.Lindsay-Powell.com[/url] website
@Lindsay_Powell twitter