Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Participate in an offline interview with John Maddox Roberts
Hello all,<br>
<br>
Next in the series of offline interviews with authors we will be interviewing John Maddox Roberts. Thanks to all of you that partipated in the interview with Caroline Lawrence.<br>
<br>
I realise that John is a member of the Forum here, but often the threads are not the place to ask him specific questions as they may not be relevant to the threads contents.<br>
<br>
If you have any questions you would like to have John answer please post them here and when we have enough to make an interview I will send them to John and post the answers.<br>
<br>
Thanks for your continued help in making these possible.<br>
<br>
Yours<br>
<br>
Graham <p></p><i></i>
Hello all<br>
<br>
I have had someone write directly to me with a question or two for John, could I ask that if you have any questions for him that you post them here and not send them to me directly.<br>
<br>
So c'mon fellas dig dip and ask away, we have a few other authors lined up after John as well, so get your thinking caps on.<br>
<br>
All the best<br>
<br>
Graham <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Maddox Roberts "Princess and the Pirates (SPQR IX) Caius Fabius 6 2,048 11-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Last Post: rkmvca1
  SPQR IX: Princess & the Pirates/ J. Maddox Roberts richsc 1 1,184 05-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Caius Fabius
  The Seven Hills by John Maddox Roberts Caius Fabius 3 1,863 03-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Caius Fabius