Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help to get the correct email adress of Erik Konig
Ave,

In the last two weeks I`ve sent Erik and Ira Konig from Aurificina Treverica three emails, but I`ve nothing received so far. Does anyone know what`s wrong? I dont think I`ll get any response from him in the future, so, does anyone know the correct email adress of Erik or Ira Konig? I have sent my emails to the adress that can be seen at the site, but they never reply my questions...

Vale et gratias
(aka Niels)
Did you try contacting them by phone? I know Erik can be slow with email, so just be patient. If you want a fast reply, I would just give them a call.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Thanks! No, I didn`t contact him by phone. I do not speak any word German and speaking English is difficult for me so I`m afraid that I`ve to wait. But still, I`m losing my trust in him day by day. What a service does this man have :evil: . His items are one of the most beautiful in the world, but, to be honest, his service is clearly one of the porest I`ve seen. Sorry Erik....

Argh Cry .
(aka Niels)
Quote:But still, I`m losing my trust in him day by day.

First, I've to warn you that that seems to be common with great artists. Secondly, be happy you don't deal with Indian craftsman, which are even worse. Just be patient, he will answer your emails.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Yes, he always gets back to you, as Jurjen say's patience is required.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
I`ve been waiting now for 22 days and I havn`t received any respons from this guy. In the 22 days I have sent 5 mails, but none was replied. I don`t knwo what to do anymore.... My trust is low now, my patience is low too, but it is a big disapointment. Does anybody have a emailadress that is surely correct.

:twisted: :roll: Sad
(aka Niels)
Anyone :?:
(aka Niels)
As said before, they probably just have a massive pile of emails to answer, etc. They will get back to you as soon as they find time/your items are ready. Really, that is my experience.

And again. Try to get someone phone them. That still is the best way if you want to get a fast answer from them. Also, I think Ira has an account here on RAT which you could try to use to contact them. Couldn't find it, though.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Thanks. I`ve tried to call them 10 times. Bad pronunciation is better than nothing, but there was no answer. I really don`t get it anymore... They have never replied any mail from me although I have been waiting for 26 days... Reading and answering my mail can be done within 15 minutes so if they don`t find time for it in those 26 days, I don`t think I will get any reply anymore. Bad... Non iam patientiam esse mihi cogito should a real Roman say.
(aka Niels)
Ira: <!-- l <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10198">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10198<!-- l
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:Ira: <!-- l <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10198">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10198<!-- l
Last visited: 10 Aug 2009 13:34
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:
Jasper Oorthuys:1lgri8vp Wrote:Ira: <!-- l <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10198">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10198<!-- l
Last visited: 10 Aug 2009 13:34

Yeah, but with PM you maybe send an email to another email address. Big Grin
ALA I BATAVORUM
Ah, thanks. On 1 November I`ve received my first mail back (after 28 days!). The reply was unfriendly and narrow minded. He is thinking that I`ve wrong intentions like copying his work and sell it under my name. That is defenitely not my intention!! I`ve sent a mail back (although he said he doesn`t want to deal with me anymore) to explain my motives. I hope they will change their opinion, but I don`t think they will... So after all dealing with them was a disappointment. I really regret it Cry . Does anybody have some ideas about this case, or is it doomed?
(aka Niels)
Generally speaking, if someone says they don't want to have anything to do with you probably the best thing is to stop contact.
David J. Cord
www.davidcord.com
Oh yes, sure! On 1 Novemver I`ve sent him a last mail to tell him that I do not have wrong intentions and that he has wrongly understood my motives. It seems he will not reply anymore. Arrr... Now is Holger the best Big Grin . But it`s still a pity.
(aka Niels)