Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steven Saylor\'s bookstore
Welcome news from Steven Saylor! He has an incredible bookstore of Roman fiction, including of course JMRoberts and Simon Scarrow, Wallace Breem, and many many others!! very worthwhile visit.<br>
<br>
<br>
"Dear Friend of Gordianus,"<br>
<br>
"If you've already caught up with Gordianus's adventures and crave more ancient world fiction, you might have a look at Steven's Bookshop, freshly updated with lots of new titles, including a timely new account of the Trojan War, Barry Unsworth's THE SONGS OF THE KINGS, and the<br>
first volume in Manda Scott's epic trilogy about Queen Boudica, DREAMING THE EAGLE:<br>
<br>
www.stevensaylor.com/Stev...kshop.html<br>
<br>
"Meanwhile, I'm hard at work on the next novel, which takes Gordianus to Egypt to meet Cleopatra. It should be published about this time next year.<br>
<br>
Best wishes,<br>
<br>
Steven Saylor<br>
[email protected] <br>
www.stevensaylor.com/ "<br>
<br>
<br>
<p>Richard Campbell, Legio XX<br>
<br>
</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=richsc@romanarmytalk>RichSC</A> at: 5/2/03 1:12:36 am<br></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Wow! That is a nifty page and an invaluable resource. I saw Steven at Bouchercon (the world mystery convention) in Austin last fall, and he didn't mention this. Tell your friends. There are books there that you won't just run across on a casual visit to a bookstore, but that are available. <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Lost Capital of Byzantium by Steven Runciman Gaius Julius Caesar 2 1,697 02-18-2011, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Gaius Julius Caesar
  \'Gates of Fire\' By Steven Pressfield manda 95 29,005 10-01-2009, 06:31 PM
Last Post: D B Campbell
  Interview with two Stevens: Saylor and Pressfield mcbishop 1 1,491 06-17-2008, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Senovara