Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old PMs
It looks like it may be possible, with some handy SQL coding, to transfer the PMs from our old board to this one. The question is only: how many users want this? If there's only a handful, then it might be easier to just give those people a database dump of their PMs.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
It would be 'nice' but not essential for me. I can live without.:wink:
Valete,
Titvs Statilivs Castvs - Sander Van Daele
LEG XI CPF
COH VII RAET EQ (part of LEG XI CPF)

MA in History
Same here.
Giannis K. Hoplite
a.k.a.:Giannis Kadoglou
a.k.a.:Thorax
[Image: -side-1.gif]
Ditto.
Sulla Felix

AKA Barry Coomber

COH I BATAVORVM MCRPF
I would like to have them again in my hands Smile
Cacaivs Rebivs Asellio
Legio XXI Rapax - http://www.legioxxirapax.com/
a.k.a Cesary Wyszinski
In light of warnings that they would be lost, I went to the trouble of saving those I wanted to keep - several hundred of them !! Since they had to be saved one at a tine, you can imagine how long it took - which should speak volumes about how much I value what they contain !!

I'm sure that many would be glad to have them back, even if they don't go to the trouble of posting on this thread....
"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori " - Horace
(It is a sweet and proper thing to die for ones country)

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff
Okay, once AW V.1 is off my plate, I'll devote some time to see if I really can do it. No guarantees though, as I'd like to keep my sanity.
It is definitely possible to provide a flat database text dump if the above fails
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
I don't need them returned, but Idea if you lose your sanity beware: you'll become electable. Public office is probably the easier job if you hire your staff wisely.Cool :!:
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.