Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
special deal U.S. RATers
[attachment=223]helmet1.jpg[/attachment]
Attached is a painting I had to do for class. The helmet used for the model is the Hebron Italic G. It is not finished, of course. But for the purposes of the class, this is all I needed to do. It is oil on canvas 24x36. The perspective is bad and there are problems with it. It is not a masterpiece. I do abstracts anyway mostly.

Now. Here is the deal. I will finish it AND paint your legion and insignia on the tapestry thing. Then I will paint your name and whatever you like on the wax tablet. Offer limited (for shipping) to US, or if you can convince me somehow I will ship overseas. Also, you have to have at least 300 posts so that you are a real and dedicated RATer. This is FREE... You will be expected to make some contribution to RAT, in some way or another. Convince me. First come first serve. I reserve the all the usual rights, to include saying No way6 Bro, to people who have gotten on my nerves and things like that.

No real time frame on when I will finish it either, BTW.

If you want it, PM me. First reasonabe PM gets it

Ralph

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Now that is very cool.

Edward
Edward Lindey

A horse is a thing of beauty... none will tire of looking at him as long as he displays himself in his splendor.         Xenophon