Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT Conference 2012
I wish you all a great time. Wish I could have made this.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:I wish you all a great time. Wish I could have made this.

Maybe you can make to this. Big Grin

As for now the weather forecast for next weekend is sunny with some clouds, temperatures from 4-18°C. Now there is snow on Hrušica, but I don't beleive it will last to the next weekend....
Regards,

Miha Franca
"Balnea, vina, Venus corrumpunt corpora nostra; sed vitam faciunt balnea, vina, Venus."
Tiberius Claudius Secundus
www.vespesjan.eu
Last weather forecast: mostly sunny on Saturday, temp. 6-13°c; Sunday same temperatures with the possibility of light rain in the afternoon.
Regards,

Miha Franca
"Balnea, vina, Venus corrumpunt corpora nostra; sed vitam faciunt balnea, vina, Venus."
www.vespesjan.eu
Have fun, and a very good time.
AgrimensorLVCIVS FLAVIVS SINISTER
aka Jos Cremers
member of CORBVLO
ESTE NIX PAX CRISTE NIX
Well. Is over. Was fun, interesting, with a lot of new knowledge collected.
Photos here.
Some more in the next days(now sleeping time)
Regards,

Miha Franca
www.vespesjan.eu
Thanks to Miha and Rok for organising everything. It was a nice conference again with some interesting talks and excusions. Looking forward to visiting slovenia sometime again and meeting all new friends.
ALA I BATAVORUM
Sounds as if you folks had fun! Confusedmile: (Dungeons & Dragons fun?!)
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Quote:Thanks to Miha and Rok for organising everything. It was a nice conference again with some interesting talks and excusions. Looking forward to visiting slovenia sometime again and meeting all new friends.

It was a pleasure.
I'll take this moment to express my gratitude to anyone who contributed in this event, the people who contributed their knowledge: Jure Kusetič, Boštjan Laharnar, Dr. Janka Instenič, dr. Andrej Gaspari and Jurjen Draaisma, but especially to the people who took some of their time to came over.
If someone happens to pass over Slovenia fell free to ask for directions, tips, tour...
Regards,

Miha Franca
www.vespesjan.eu
Yes, it was a pleasure. Thank you, everyone. The RATConf2012 was great, all the more so for being hosted in such a beautiful city. I sincerely hope I'll some day be able to visit Ljubljana again.
A few more photos
Regards,

Miha Franca
www.vespesjan.eu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT Conference 2012 - Location Poll jvrjenivs 16 22,181 07-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Tormenta