Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT errors? Let me know!
Definitely weird scenes inside the goldmine Jasper - I mean even your Simpsons avatar has gone all baroque!!! :lol:
[size=75:2kpklzm3]Ghostmojo / Howard Johnston[/size]

[Image: A-TTLGAvatar-1-1.jpg]

[size=75:2kpklzm3]Xerxes - "What did the guy in the pass say?" ... Scout - "Μολὼν λαβέ my Lord - and he meant it!!!"[/size]
This isn't a big deal, but it has been happening to me for months so I thought I would let you know.

Every time I come here I get a message "Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors." The Ancient Warfare magazine banner is gone, replaced by the red X, but appears after I click the "show content" box.
David J. Cord
www.davidcord.com
The affiliate system is going to be changed anyway, so that'll be worked out soon. Thanks though!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
FYI. I have been getting the same message for the last 4 days. All was well before that.
Cheryl Boeckmann
That makes perfect sense Cheryl. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I had the above message too but it is gone not - than you!

BUT

I seem to be having trouble with sending PMs.

I use the correct name as required, draft the PM, press Submit...and nothing seems to happen. The PMs sent count does not increase and the PM is not in the sent box...so, being a quick witted person, I assume the PM hasn't gone!

User error or something amiss? (And I am used to the answer being PICNIC, but may I please have the correct method of sending PMs if it is me being a biff?0

Gratias!
Moi Watson

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other; body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!
Sorry for this being my first time post here (I'm a lurker on forums by nature. I generally prefer to read rather than post), and I don't know if this would fall under errors, but I've been continually getting emails throughout the day about threads that I haven't subscribed to (I haven't subscribed to any actually). This never has happened to me before, and it seems to only have occurred once I logged in sometime yesterday after having been away for a while.

If this can be fixed by me adjusting settings on my end, I'd appreciate to know which ones they are, since I can't seem to find them. If it is indeed an error, then I'm simply doing my part to inform you.

Regards,

Aaron K
Hi Aaron
No need to apologize. Sounds like an odd kind of message/error. Can you forward an example to me ([email protected]), so I can see what it's really for?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I've just forwarded it. It seems I have may have been able to stop the emails, by going into my privacy settings, and selecting "no" for all emails and notifications, but I don't know if this is absolutely necessary as these settings were set to "yes" since the day I registered and and this is the first time it has happened.

As I said in the forward, but I wish to do so again, thank you in advance for your help and quick reply.
Hi Aaron
Yeah, standard subscription to all threads would do it. Don't know what caused them to suddenly come in. Maybe something finally works? 8)
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Hi
i have just attempted to use the search engine and it does not seem to be working.
I am very sorry :o
I may have broken it when I put in a search for kegelhem
and then to test it- helmet
with many appologies
Richard
Seemingly, the issue has popped up again. I've just received an email about a new thread that was created (despite all my notifications set to "no").
Hi Aaron,
Hmmm. I'll have to look into that.

Jasper
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Hey Jasper, for some reason I cannot post in the GReek history section. It says my IP address is denied. But I can post elsewhere!?!
Paul M. Bardunias
MODERATOR: [url:2dqwu8yc]http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=4100[/url]
A Spartan, being asked a question, answered "No." And when the questioner said, "You lie," the Spartan said, "You see, then, that it is stupid of you to ask questions to which you already know the answer!"
That's a WTF if there ever was one... Were you trying to post normal text only?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys