Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven Hills of Rome? The Secret Name of Rome?
haha i was just joking... a pretty easy one to guess though =p <p></p><i></i>
So I originally posted this question waaay down at the bottom of this topic thread back in 2004, hoping for a publication date (or best guess) for the next book in the Hannibal's Children series.

Any word on this yet, John? I'm still pretty keen to see how things will turn out in the series, but it's getting far enough along now that I might have to re-read from the first book.

Also, will it be a trilogy or a longer series? Am worried I won't live long enough to read the last of it. :wink:

Cheers,
Caius Afer
(Caius the Farmer)
The answer is 42 :wink:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Ah yes, how silly of me. I should've been able to figure that one out on my own. 8)
Actually, Kansas is quite close....backwards......the scots have called those south of the border it for centuries.......sasnak....sasanak...... Tongue lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:Actually, Kansas is quite close....backwards......the scots have called those south of the border it for centuries.......sasnak....sasanak...... Tongue lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Friends of Letocetum
Well, considering that the Scottish only get about 4-5 hours of daylight in the dead of winter, can anyone blame them for wanting to invade England every spring? LOL

Snak indeed!
Memmia ,
......wasn't this supposed to read "XLII" rather than "42" ? :?
(I think I should try and read "Hitchhiking..." for one more time, ahmmm, in some way now everything seems to fall in place ..... :wink: )

Greez

Siggi K.
(Whose secret name once was Hagar The Horrible)
Siggi K.
Quote:Memmia ,
......wasn't this supposed to read "XLII" rather than "42" ? :?

AHA! Good point! 8)
Friends of Letocetum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HANNIBAL\'S CHILDREN, THE SEVEN HILLS????? Caius Afer 11 4,743 01-29-2015, 01:35 PM
Last Post: ParthianBow
  The Seven Hills by John Maddox Roberts Caius Fabius 3 1,810 03-03-2005, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Caius Fabius