Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagle\'s Treasure?
Amazon just popped up a new recommendation for "Eagle's Treasure" ?? Is this the next book in the series? <p>Legio XX <br>
Caupona Asellinae</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
How about, "Eagle's Command" ?? Simon's cranking them out!<br>
<br>
Eagles Command<br>
by Simon Scarrow<br>
<br>
List Price: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp $10.01<br>
Price: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp $10.01 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. See details.<br>
Availability: This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.<br>
Product Details<br>
<br>
* Paperback<br>
* Publisher: St Martins Pr; (August 1, 2004)<br>
* ISBN: 0312324545<br>
* Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,977,394<br>
(Publishers and authors: improve your sales) <p>Legio XX<br>
Caput dolet, pedes fetent, Iesum non amo<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?
Quote:</em></strong><hr>Simon's cranking them out!<hr><br>
<br>
He sure is! Over in this [url=http://p200.ezboard.com/fromanarmytalkfrm10.showMessage?topicID=399.topic" target="top]thread[/url], he notes that <em>The Eagle in the Woods</em> is novel #4 while <em>The Eagle's Prey</em> is #5. Both, apparently, have been published in the UK but neither in the US. I can't seem to find out when either will be published here (Amazon doesn't have a release date and Scarrow either doesn't know or isn't answering). So, I am assuming that the two you have found are perhaps books #6 and 7?<br>
<br>
<p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p200.ezboard.com/bromanarmytalk.showUserPublicProfile?gid=frankmiranda>Frank Miranda</A> at: 7/26/04 8:44 pm<br></i>
I have all 5 of the books published thus far: "Under the Eagle", "The Eagle's Conquest", "When the Eagle Hunts", "The Eagle and the Wolves", and just recently purchased, "The Eagle's Prey."<br>
I no longer wait for them to publish in the US. I'll be dead and in my grave, they are so slow over here.<br>
So,... I order via Amazon.co.uk, and pay the airmail charges so that I can read without the long, long wait.<br>
I am not sure what is going on with these other titles, such as "Eagle's Treasure", etc. I, too, got a recommendation on it. No real information, or plot synopsis. My guess is that it is book number 6, based on reading the Author's Note at the end of "The Eagle's Prey". It seems a logical title.<br>
<br>
Quinton/Quintius Clavus <p></p><i></i>
Quinton Johansen
Marcus Quintius Clavus, Optio Secundae Pili Prioris Legionis III Cyrenaicae
<br>
Yes Richard, it's a mistake. Someone at St Martins passed on a list of provisional titles to Amazon and it has caused no end of confusion. Should be sorted soon though.<br>
<br>
Simon <p>Legio XX<br>
Caput dolet, pedes fetent, Iesum non amo<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
Richard Campbell
RAT member #6?